Author Topic: Nala at Many Tears  (Read 981 times)

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
Nala at Many Tears
« on: April 16, 2015, 12:27:06 AM »

:luv: :luv: :luv:

14-04-15 This little poppet is Nala. She is a 6 year old ex-breeding cocker spaniel. Nala hasn't seen much of the world before and new things frighten her. She has some bald areas whoich are probably due to hormones and once spayed her hormones will settle and her new coat should come through nicely.  She has never lived in a home or learnt to walk on a lead before so will need a kind dog to help her adjust to home life and be her friend. She will need to learn all about house training too which she will learn best by copying another dog. Nala is like a spring blossom, just waiting for the right conditions to be able to bloom into a beautiful flower. She will need some time, patience and a lot of love but when she blooms you will be so proud of her.
PLEASE NOTE: We nearly always home dogs who have come from breeders where there is ALREADY A RESIDENT DOG living in the house. They have usually never lived in a house before and are only used to canine company. They usually get their confidence and learn faster with another dog to copy from. This also helps with house training and learning how to walk on a lead. They will make lovely pets but do need a lot of love, time and patience. If the ex breeding dog you are interested in can be an only dog it will say so in its write up. Please read our information on ADOPTING EX-BREEDING DOGS before you apply.
ADOPTION DETAILS
The adoption fee for a dog/puppy is £200.  You will find a break down of what this covers under our Adoption Procedures (see link below) If your application is successful you will be home checked and you, all members of your family and any dog(s) who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the dog you want to adopt. All our dogs are micro-chipped, have had at least their first inoculation and are spayed/neutered unless there is a medical reason for not doing so.  You must have a safe means of transporting the dog home in a crate or if this is not possible please discuss with Many Tears or the Fosterer when your application is being processed.
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline wendall

• Donator
  • Honey and Pip
Re: Nala at Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 08:26:15 AM »
Bless you Nala, hope you find your forever home soon  :luv:
Rosie,rest in peace my beautiful little girl, you will be in my heart forever. 2/2/12-24/10/12

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 10:20:01 AM »
Poor baby, she just looks shut down :016: fingers and paws crossed, she finds her perfect forever home, to put a sparkle in those beautiful eyes  :luv: :luv:
Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 04:19:45 PM »
Oh my,
 she is my Holly all over again, :'(
hope she finds a wonderful new and loving home soon

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator