Author Topic: Barry at Many Tears  (Read 2664 times)

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
Barry at Many Tears
« on: February 01, 2016, 11:43:25 AM »
http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=15227

:luv: :luv: :luv:

29-01-16 Barry is a 1 and a half year old ex stud cocker spaniel who was no longer required for breeding He is a bit worried at the moment and has never been handled much before so is naturally feeling a little shy at the moment. He really is a sweet boy who is enjoying being loved once he feels gente hands and we think he will thrive as a loved pet. He has never lived in a home before and so knows nothing of housetraining or going for walks on a lead. He will need a kind dog to follow in his new home to copy these things and be his pal.
PLEASE NOTE: We nearly always home dogs who have come from breeders where there is ALREADY A RESIDENT DOG living in the house. They have usually never lived in a house before and are only used to canine company. They usually get their confidence and learn faster with another dog to copy from. This also helps with house training and learning how to walk on a lead. They will make lovely pets but do need a lot of love, time and patience. If the ex breeding dog you are interested in can be an only dog it will say so in its write up. Please read our information on ADOPTING EX-BREEDING DOGS before you apply.
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline PennyB

Re: Barry at Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 06:30:09 PM »
Reavailable
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 04:08:40 PM »
He is so young
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline Henshallboys

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 05:06:56 PM »
lovely to see him in the video on Many Tears .....he looks so happy in his foster home  :luv:
Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 05:13:14 PM »
If Ollie was a different kind of dog :luv: I'd be running to see Barry, (well at least from my OH Uncle house) he seems to have really jelled with his foster Dad.

Hope he finds his forever home really soon.

Julie
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed