Author Topic: Judy 10 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears  (Read 878 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Judy 10 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears
« on: September 30, 2013, 08:46:15 PM »

30-09-13 Judy is a 10 year old Cocker Spaniel. Sadly her owner died and she went to live with a family who had two large dogs and was involved in a fight with the female dog which caused a hernia which has been repaired and has now been brought to us to find a home for her......Judy was once a fully trained gun dog who knows all her commands and understands Welsh commands. She is very cuddly and enjoys walking on a lead which she does fantastically well. She loves her food but is not food possessive and sleeps soundly in a crate at night. We are told she is great with children but has no experience of cats......She is housetrained and has been very good with the calm little dogs she has met here. Judy has a lovely, sweet nature and doesn't look her age at all. She is looking for a lovely quiet home, preferably as an only dog where she can enjoy being someone's special girl, or where any other existing dogs are very calm and placid as bouncy dogs do stress her out. She would make a wonderful companion and everyone who meets her thinks she is very charming and sweet.
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline Joules

• Administrator
Re: Judy 10 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 08:54:53 PM »
Bless her heart - she will make a wonderful companion for some lucky person  :luv:
Julie and Watson

Offline GinnyB

• Mali, my gorgeous golden girl
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 09:00:38 PM »
A perfect little girl for someone.

I met an old gent in the park last week who adopted a 13 year old golden boy a year ago after his owner passed away. They were such great company for each other. I hope Judy gets just as lucky.
Elsie my beautiful bluey

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 10:10:11 PM »
Bless her, hope she finds a wonderful new home very soon.