Author Topic: Shelle 3 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears  (Read 1299 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Shelle 3 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears
« on: September 19, 2017, 07:23:02 PM »
http://manytearsrescue.com/display_mtar_dog.php?id=19967

27-08-2017 Shelle is a dear 3 year old ex breeder who is bemused by this busy place.  She is scared but still gentle to handle and will need a home with at least one other dog to help her learn about lead walking and house training.  Her new owners need to have the time, love and patience to help her move forwards as she has never lived in a home so this will be overwhelming at first.  Shelle has a passport.
08-09-17 UPDATE
Shelle has settled very well with us here, she will now allow me to handle her with no problems. i can now catch her in the yard where before this was very difficult. She is more nervous than Pepper and Sadie as she will not come up to the front for a treat like the others. Shelle gets on well with other dogs of all sizes but she would prefer a home where there are dogs of her size in the home. Shelle would benefit going to a foster home as I think she will come to life when there are people around all the time. In time Shelle will be a perfect pet for someone who has the time for her, as you can see she is so pretty. Please if you have a part in your heart for Shelle then get in touch
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo