Author Topic: Just to say hello  (Read 2409 times)

Offline SJP

• Site Member
Just to say hello
« on: March 15, 2018, 04:18:13 PM »
Apologies if I’ve posted in the wrong section. Just wanted to say hello to anyone who remembers me and my girl Lola. We did go to the Fritham meets a few times. We still have Lola, she’s 11 1/2now, bit grey around the muzzle, a bit lumpy and has a heart murmur however she still acts like a puppy!
Sally & Lola xxx

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
Re: Just to say hello
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 04:55:24 PM »
Hello, I remember you from previous posts and (I think) from some of the Fritham walks.

William is almost 14 now and a bit lumpy and tends to trot more than he runs, but he's still going strong too.

Offline SJP

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 06:33:38 PM »
I do remember you Elaine.e and William.
The only other people I remember are Helen and Jarv
Nicola (Scottish girl) and ?sorry cannot remember
And a girl called Hannah I think who had a baby called Maggie and lived in the Surrey Hills with a cocker and another dog (possibly Pointer or Weimaraner)
Sally & Lola xxx

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 08:47:30 PM »
Nice to have you both back again.

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 04:09:16 PM »
Hello!   Jarvis is nearly 13 now and is nearly deaf and is losing his eyesight (particularly in one eye) - he is even more precious than ever to me and has been joined by Jago who is 3 and a 1/2 now.

Nicola sadly lost Rodaidh 2 years ago now - he was only 9 and it was a terrible terrible shock and loss to her.  She still has Caoimhe who is my Jago's mum.

Hannah I keep in contact a lot with on FB - she lost Dave really young too which was truly awful but still has Storm (Norms) her weimaraner, who is now over 13 and is still ruling the roost and has adopted a young show cocker from a show breeder who is an absolute gem called Rodney <3

Lovely to hear from you again!  Give Lola a big squidge from us xxx
helen & jarvis x

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 06:59:01 PM »
Hello, I remember you and Lola but you might not remember us as I do a lot of lurking and not a massive amount of posting  :005: I lost Ben last year he was 14 and it broke my heart 💔He was my special boy.  I have Harry now who is 9 in a week or so, and as much as i adore him I have to confess I still miss Ben.

Its been nice recently to see a few people back on here, I think since facebook became more popular it has been quieter here, but i still look mostdays to see whats happening

Nice to have you and Lola back xx

Offline jennycockerspaniel

• Donator
  • A.I.O.H Jenny
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 07:23:48 PM »
Hello I remember , I  also I  lost my poor Jenny at 11  but I have Penny Jenny's niece  who is 9 on Friday and Louis our orange roan who is  14  lost touch with Molly  cuddles but was lovely to be in contact to day Will look forward to seeing some photos
Penny Black Jennys niece