Author Topic: pepper has sore eyes  (Read 2843 times)

Offline MrsMac

• Site Member
    • http://
Re: pepper has sore eyes
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 04:34:02 PM »
Someone from "above" ? Where do you work, Cambusavie, Migdale?  Inverness is very hot today, Melody is lying on a damp towel in the kitchen.  My MIL was on the phone this morning from Scourie and its roasting there too, she had her heating on on Sunday because it was so cold up there!!!
Mairi & Melody
Melody

Friends are the angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
Re: pepper has sore eyes
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 08:04:35 PM »
cambusavie.. I love it . but by golly its like a toaster at the mo. The lawsons far cooler. I used to work in raigmore and it was pretty hot too.
 I still would  love to win the lottery and " do dogs " full time.
 done oh's mams garden, went to vets- pepper had eyes checked again anal glands expressed and her boosters. she raced out like a whippet she was that glad to escape. with me just hanging on to the end of the lead being towed out at speed! I had my mother and her collie at vets too and they were far more sedate. pepper is 8 1/2 I dont think she will ever slow down.
 Its top speed or nothing with her. the cockers  I own are far calmer.. she a nutter.. a canine lunatic at times. But she is beautiful, just a tad touched in the brain, poor pepperoni wobble bottom. she has a half sister on her springer side a full springer. and she is every bit as daft. also a litter sister of peps who is in brora is equally nervy and prone to anxiety attacks. just like pepper and berry. so we think its come down the sires line as all the strathfleet and kingcott cockers are  sound and totally anxiety free. I cannot trust pepper alone with strangers or children and can never leave her tied up outside the shop as she will try to get away if someone tries to pat her and if she cant get away she  will growl then if that doesnt work snap. shes never been ill treated shes just a scardey dog. liath and pepper are bombproof, nothing fazes them. arent dogs personalities all so different and fascinating?
ok am off now to take all three round the meadow. no heather! ;)