Author Topic: Miss Molly  (Read 896 times)

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
Miss Molly
« on: February 22, 2024, 08:57:16 AM »
After her monthly check up, she has put on 2kg.   Having a bit of trouble with a deli  belly so got some pro max and some tummy food. Poop was better this morning. She is still sleeping right through the night, only OHs watch alarm wakes her up at 7,15. Job today is to figure out how to disarm the alarm.
Down to usually just one wee accident in the house so that's good, still a work in progress.  But luckily all poops out side.
Nicknames so far ,Molls,  Dark destroyer, Mildew Moll. Molly moonbeam ( all depend on what she is doing )
Also living up to her kennel club name Luna Panther. Not looking forward to the Full Moon
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Miss Molly
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 09:32:35 AM »
After her monthly check up, she has put on 2kg.   Having a bit of trouble with a deli  belly so got some pro max and some tummy food. Poop was better this morning. She is still sleeping right through the night, only OHs watch alarm wakes her up at 7,15. Job today is to figure out how to disarm the alarm.
Down to usually just one wee accident in the house so that's good, still a work in progress.  But luckily all poops out side.
Nicknames so far ,Molls,  Dark destroyer, Mildew Moll. Molly moonbeam ( all depend on what she is doing )
Also living up to her kennel club name Luna Panther. Not looking forward to the Full Moon

That's a goodish report - hope her tummy settles soon When it the next full moon? . I am lucky with Rupert bear too, he has slept right through since coming home*(early days I got up for him to go outside) and if I get up to turn the heating on and go back to bed  he still lies in his bed  till I get up properly  :luv:  :angel:

Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 05:47:20 PM »
Molly Moonbeam!  :luv: I love that!
Hope her tummy sorts itself out soon. Xx

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2024, 05:59:43 PM »

That's a goodish report - hope her tummy settles soon When it the next full moon? . I am lucky with Rupert bear too, he has slept right through since coming home*(early days I got up for him to go outside) and if I get up to turn the heating on and go back to bed  he still lies in his bed  till I get up properly  :luv:  :angel:

[/quote

FULLmoon Tonight  >:D >:D >:D
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Princess Lola

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2024, 07:39:39 PM »
I love reading about Molly, it reminds me of the early days with my Lola  :luv:
I hope she's better soon  :luv:

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2024, 08:59:30 PM »
FULLmoon Tonight  >:D >:D >:D

:o :o Maybe all the rain will make it invisible  ;)
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 10:54:46 AM »
Wow - love Molly Moonbeam too.

Hope tummy settles.....next door neighbour used to training pups for Armed Services and he swears by giving them boiled rice water( gone cold) for a few days
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2024, 06:45:13 PM »
Deli belly update
Ideas please
 Since her 22nd Feb visit we still are suffering terrible trump and gastly poops. We have had a few "nice" ones but they are out numbered by the nasties. We kept her on another bag of royal canin but now is back to Eukanuba.  Any treats given are taken from her food, so no other types of food given
 The trumps need eliminating because the scented candles make me cough more than the trumps
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2024, 08:47:28 PM »
Daisy had a sensitive tummy and I used McAdams kibble when we were away in the motorhome, it suited her well. She had RAW at home.
https://mcadamspetfoods.com/en/dog/dry/

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2024, 09:45:46 PM »
Deli belly update
Ideas please
 Since her 22nd Feb visit we still are suffering terrible trump and gastly poops. We have had a few "nice" ones but they are out numbered by the nasties. We kept her on another bag of royal canin but now is back to Eukanuba.  Any treats given are taken from her food, so no other types of food given
 The trumps need eliminating because the scented candles make me cough more than the trumps

Have you tried the Yumove Digestive Care Plus? I use it sparingly if Minstrel has an upset tum with resulting yucky poos, usually a quarter of a sachet sprinkled on the top of his food for a day gets things back to normal. Hope it helps, poor girl.

https://yumove.co.uk/products/yudigest-plus-for-dogs-and-cats?variant=30288899473463

or the new yumove digestive powder https://yumove.co.uk/collections/dog-digestive-care

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2024, 10:49:30 AM »
Not sure how far you nearest Sainsbury is but the answer is Pumpkin Puree £2 a tin back in stock....one dessert spoon kills all knock you over on floor smells....100% also agree with Mudmagnets re the Yumove sachets, Ollie had them and I have them for Harry. (Pumpkin must not be with sugar) Sains is fine. One dessert spoon per day. Also on  Amazon but do check no sugar. 

Just to add Harry started with this when he was about  7months - stable on Arden Grange puppy them wham - the sachet was only half packet as he was so young the next day I spinkle some oth remaining out then 3rd the rest and it works.  I also added about 2 dessert spoons boiled rice.  All is well in Harry's world and this is my recipe for sucsess.  He still today has one sppon pumkin.

One other thing Min I was told if changing main feed must do over 7 - 10day say Ist day 90% old 10% new and work like this till on new food.

XX
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2024, 12:49:26 PM »
Ordered the yumove to give it a try before Molly's next monthly check.  Last week she also had her wormer so that might have set us back along with teething.
She is in my bad books today. Think it was accidental but she has put a deep 5 inch scratch down my leg. Makes a change from the biting just hurt more
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2024, 06:50:57 PM »
Ordered the yumove to give it a try before Molly's next monthly check.  Last week she also had her wormer so that might have set us back along with teething.
She is in my bad books today. Think it was accidental but she has put a deep 5 inch scratch down my leg. Makes a change from the biting just hurt more
Ouch!

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2024, 09:00:01 PM »
Sounds like she needs time for things to settle down a bit, with everything going on.

Hope your leg heals quickly

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2024, 02:59:47 PM »
Came home from vet check with Miss Molly weighing in at 7.2 kg. Also came home with a dreaded "pooh collection" bottle. Please pray for me as I have to scoop for 3days. Just can not get her belly sorted. The digestive plus helped ( would recommend) then put her on their daily digestive tablets.
Can just about put up with the poop but the farts are terrible.
2011 - 2023 

----