Author Topic: Happy Easter  (Read 578 times)

Offline KeresleyKate

• Arvy
Happy Easter
« on: April 20, 2014, 08:22:45 PM »
Hi. Joined the forum yesterday. Me and hubby are looking for a cocker puppy to share our home with the cats and the bunny in the garden. Off to visit some pups tomorrow.
Kate

Hannah77

Re: Happy Easter
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 08:38:57 PM »
Congratulations! We are collecting our pup next Saturday, it so exciting. Are you fully prepared?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Sirius Mum

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 08:52:23 PM »
Welcome and good luck in the search for your puppy. There's loads of help and advice here. Sounds like you will have a happy houseful. How exciting  :D

Good luck to Hannah too.
We picked up our boy this weekend. It's tiring but so much joy.  :luv:

Looking forward to seeing you both on the puppy boards soon.

Happy Easter

Offline KeresleyKate

• Arvy
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 08:58:15 PM »
Good luck to you both. Look forward to hearing you're tales. We've been umming and ahing for ages and read lots. Looked at cavaliers too but there too many health concerns. We are hoping to view and choose the puppy and then have a couple of weeks or so to get things ready before they arrive. We have a shopping list. Not sure how ready you can be. Thought I knew what I was doing but now I've read a bit on COL all the hard work of puppy training is coming back to me and taking off some of that rose tinted puppy glow. Our springer was such a bad boy and never grew up. Was thinking a girl cocker might be calmer but maybe not.
Kate

Hannah77

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 09:12:57 PM »
Thanks to you both! We had springers too when I was growing up and ours were mad as mad things also :) we are getting a little girl cocker (blossom) we haven't met her yet but the pedigree seems to be very good.  So hoping to take up a bit of showing maybe :)
Does any one know if snuggle puppies are any good for 'coming home?' Or any other first night comforters ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline KeresleyKate

• Arvy
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 09:44:10 PM »
Snuggle puppies look interesting. I'd never heard of them before. Amazon have a lot of good reviews. I'm not sure how they compare to an old blanket smelling of their littermates. Be interesting to know what other people think.
Kate