Author Topic: Itchy ear  (Read 317 times)

Offline caza61

Itchy ear
« on: December 07, 2012, 12:51:57 AM »
I was wondering if anyone could please give me some advice , ozzy has been scratching his ear and shaking his head , it only seems to be at night time , but not every night  >:( , it first happened just after my husband passed away in September , I was woken up by ozzy wining and panting ,I went down to see wot was going on he was in a right state , I phoned the vet ( at 1.00 in the morning ) , he met me at the surgery , managed to look in his ear after a fight to get the muzzle on , vet couldn't see anything wrong  >:( . He gave him a couple of injections to settle him and off we went . A week later same thing happened so at midnight another trip to the vet !!! Ozzy wasn't having any of the vet looking in his ear  :-\ , so the vet gave him another jab and told me to take him in first thing in the morning so he could sedate him and have a good look . They do this and the vet phones me to tell me they had a good look ,couldn't find anything to infection , or redness nothing . So I bring him home he was fine for a while , then last week he had me up at night I had to lay with him to settle him , he was fine in the morning . Then it happened again this Wednesday night , again he was fine in the morning  . Has anyone got any advice for me please  :'(