Author Topic: False pregnancy ?  (Read 324 times)

Offline aljeana

• Mollie Magpie
False pregnancy ?
« on: July 04, 2014, 01:53:50 PM »
Jaz had her first season 10 weeks ago & did go through a very-slight faze of being very down, off her food for about 2weeks after her season finished.

I spoke with my vet & we just monitored & by the 3rd week after her season finished she was fine.

We are now 10 weeks since she started her first season and Jaz has gone quite down in the dumps just not her normal self, picking her food being a little sick and will eat grass like made if we are out on a walk.

I would not say she is ill just off colour just wondering if because she had the slight false that now it would be around puppy due time she is going through a false again . There are no obvious signs swelling or nesting but she did not do that before.

Anyone had a similar experience planning on going to vet if no improvement it could be just pure coincidence and may be something else
Aljeana & the Baddley Pack

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
Re: False pregnancy ?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 02:58:34 PM »
the only signs we had were Gemma's leaking titties. She showed no other signs, or none that we picked up on.
Vets wait for atleast 8 weeks after season before spaying which in Gemma's case will be a total of 12 weeks since starting.(she goes on for ever) .
 personally I would give Jaz 2 more weeks to see if she sorts herself out before making a return visit to the vets
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----