Author Topic: first season signs?  (Read 864 times)

Offline lucieb

• Site Member
  • megan
first season signs?
« on: October 19, 2006, 02:24:35 PM »
hi everyone, im new to this so bare with me. my little girl is 8 months old, and i was wondering what the signs are for her coming into season, shes become really fussy lately about taking her time to wee, but the other day she was weeing a lot, this morning she was licking herself a lot and she seems very fussy about her food but shes been like that with her food for a while now. and shes really sleepy this afternoon. what are the other signs? shes my first cocker spaniel. :D

Offline happydog

• Site Member
  • Run free, my Beautiful Bella 2005-2017
Re: first season signs?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 03:14:02 PM »
Hi. It sounds as though you are right. There have been quite a few posts on this. Do a search on 'season' on the main forum page and you will find them. Here is one to get you started.

http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=20285.0

happydog

Whatever today brings, ensure that you make some good memories

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 03:30:23 PM »
Hi Lucieb

I am going through this too Fern is 8 months old and we are waiting for the first season.

Good luck ;) I know I will need more than luck as Jock (black lab) is a full male, so I'm watching with Hawk eyes for any sign what so ever ;) NO WAY do I want any accidents  ;)

Offline lucieb

• Site Member
  • megan
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 03:41:25 PM »
thanks for the replys, since i posted meg has been following me all around the house, seems to want loads of cuddles today, ahh bless, will keep my eye on her! will try and get a picture of her up soon, cant figure out how to do it yet. :D