Author Topic: How long does it take for Stronghold to work?  (Read 28507 times)

Offline happydog

• Site Member
  • Run free, my Beautiful Bella 2005-2017
Re: How long does it take for Stronghold to work?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 10:53:03 AM »
Interesting and useful thread.

I thought I'd add my fourpennyworth on this thread regarding Frontline.

Bella rescue came already primed with her 'visitors' last Saturday. I Frontlined her the following Tuesday as soon as I could get some after the Bank Holiday. Today I see there are live fleas on her head, four days after the treatment.  >:D Utterly useless stuff. What a waste of money.

We have never had a flea problem in this house, despite having had four dogs before her, so I know she hasn't picked them up from here. Grrr. Now I shall have to do the whole house with something or other and try with something else(4fleas  seems to have worked well for most of you), -except now that she has been treated with Frontline, I suppose I shall have to wait a week or two before I treat her again won't I?

Can anyone recommend a spray for the carpets that works please and where do I buy 4fleas. Is it prescription only?

:embarassed: Sorry. I haven't read this thread properly. Raid for the carpets right? and 4fleas with Frontline is OK right?  :blink:
 :-\ I still need to know where I can buy 4fleas and Raid though please  :D.
happydog

Whatever today brings, ensure that you make some good memories

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2009, 01:32:41 PM »
Happydog you can get raid from alot of supermarkets or savers, but get the red can, and you can get 4fleas from pets at home and prob pet shops, just buy it over the counter, apparently you can use it with frontline,.    with the raid, i spray a room close it up and leave for an hour or so, i spray round my furniture and the base of the beds too then open the windows after i go back in, i have 3 dogs and 2 cats and rarely have a problem with fleas , if you spray carpets obviously do a test first to make sure it doesnt stain but ive never had a problem ,its about £2.20 ish a tin , hope this helps
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline happydog

• Site Member
  • Run free, my Beautiful Bella 2005-2017
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2009, 03:02:46 PM »
Thanks minimoo  :D  :-*
happydog

Whatever today brings, ensure that you make some good memories