Author Topic: Tali's snotty nose  (Read 318 times)

Offline Mel

• Donator
  • Owned and chomped by Taliesin the Bard.
Tali's snotty nose
« on: April 30, 2010, 11:36:15 AM »
Because this has been removed, I want to just make something clear. Tali has not been badly bred. Having spoken to Sharon, she imparted her vet's suggestion that Tali has a foreign body up his nose. I have no idea why the vet's here are playing up as they are as Tali is fully insured. It is very depressing dealing with a nasal problem, however minor, having lost a dog to nasal cancer.
I know several people have kindly trawled the net trying to get some kind of answer to this. That has been appreciated. I will keep everyone updated as this is obviously not very common. I would never abandon an animal but I was getting to the point that I had top whack insurance but couldn't afford to get the dog treated which is stupid.

If I didn't love animals I wouldn't be bothered by all this. Sharon has been extremely helpful and as any good breeder should do would rather take him back than have him rehomed. It will not come to this. Dogs are my life but I am human and am not always wearing my sensible head.

Thank you to everyone who has offered hugs and advice.
Kelynen Mister Bojangles 17th March 1997 - 29th January 2010

”Come on Stink-woo, time for bubbyes. End of days now my poppety.”

Free Cake!