Author Topic: Chester is back at the vets again tonight  (Read 318 times)

Offline bessymate4eva

Chester is back at the vets again tonight
« on: September 06, 2012, 12:01:29 PM »
Hopefully the vet can have a proper look in his ear this time. His ears do look better than they were but he still seems to be scratching his ears and yesterday he was crying whining but we have no idea why if its related to his ears or he wants attention  :dunno: hopefully will find out and he will feel better, there does seem to be an odor coming from his ears so he might not have totally got rid of the infection and may need more antibiotics. We also want to check to make sure there isn't a foreign body in there as when we take him for walks he likes to run in the corn and bushes etc.

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
Re: Chester is back at the vets again tonight
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 12:40:55 PM »
I have my fingers crossed that the vet can have a good look and rule out any foreign bodies - poor boy, whatever is going on it must be uncomfortable :luv:

Have you ever done any ttouch? If not, I would look it up. I have had some success in the past doing gentle ttouch around Brodie's legs and paws, and she will now often let me handle her paws (they are incredibly sensitive). You could start around his head and neck and gradually move towards his ears when he is comfortable for you to do so.

x In memory of Barney x