Author Topic: Dunno who to feel sorrier for  (Read 321 times)

Offline Lily Pup

Dunno who to feel sorrier for
« on: October 19, 2012, 07:55:09 PM »
Lily or Me  ph34r

She managed to cut her front leg (armpit) last week, no idea how but she's into everything when we're out, she just has to go under every bush, leap every fallen twig, investigate . . .well everything it was just a small one that didn't go right through her skin so I treated it at home and it seemed to healing OK    :D

We went walkies yesterday and she's managed not only to open it but make it worse, it's now about an inch long and right through her skin     :016:

Been out to investigate but couldn't see anything obvious that could do it    :shades:

Took her to the vets today, came away with some antibiotics and an appointment for her to go in on Monday to be stitched up.  They couldn't do it today as she's had her breakfast     :012:

I'm dreading it I remember Kiara doing something similar last year and had a nightmare trying to keep a bandage on it!!  it's the week of restricted exercise I'm sooo not looking forward to - I did try and explain to the vet that she's a Cocker and doesn't do anything restricted but he just laughed and wished me luck     :005: :005:

Offline Poppypuppy09

• Donator
Re: Dunno who to feel sorrier for
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 07:58:42 PM »
Poor Lily  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: to you both  :luv:

Offline Janny

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 07:59:55 PM »
Poor lily and you, hope she is ok. X
Jan, Dolly & Ruby x

Offline Neon

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 08:09:07 PM »
Good luck, it's a hard job trying to restrict a cocker.  :005:  Hope it heals quickly.

(RIP Charlie and Jarvis - Love You Both Forever)  :luv: :luv:

Offline Toni-UK

• Site Member
  • Booby-Doo
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 08:43:55 PM »
Aw that's a worry.could you use a baby grow/vest to keep the dressing on if she doesn't have the head cone.

Good luck on monday.  :D
People laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at them because they are all the same.