Author Topic: Run Free Jethro  (Read 3954 times)

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
Re: Run Free Jethro
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2014, 11:27:38 AM »
My thoughts are with you - run free Jethro

J
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2014, 12:22:03 PM »
 :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: for the coming days which we know will be painful for you  :luv:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Chocolate Hero

« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2014, 10:33:11 PM »
laid Jethro to rest looking out over beautiful fields surrounded by loved pets that have gone before. He's at piece now and we know he's safe. Been a tough weekend cuddling my parents dogs to get home to find our friends cat had a massive kidney relapse and sadly has gone to chase Jethro at the bridge. This year can't end quick enough.

Run Free Cluny Burger you will be very much missed. To Beautiful boys gone too soon xxx
Run Free my little Laddie xxx

Offline Poppsie

• Donator
  • Mia and Phoebe
« Reply #108 on: June 09, 2014, 09:46:58 AM »
laid Jethro to rest looking out over beautiful fields surrounded by loved pets that have gone before. He's at piece now and we know he's safe. Been a tough weekend cuddling my parents dogs to get home to find our friends cat had a massive kidney relapse and sadly has gone to chase Jethro at the bridge. This year can't end quick enough.

Run Free Cluny Burger you will be very much missed. To Beautiful boys gone too soon xxx

As you say Bec's gone far too soon  :luv: console yourself in the fact that you did everything you could for your boy and more  :luv: and the love and devotion that he gave you is worth a million words  :luv: take care x x x

poppy 31/12/95-27/4/2009
Pebbles 14/1/97-10/2/2011 
my beautiful girls together again forever x

Offline annclare

« Reply #109 on: June 09, 2014, 10:22:28 AM »
I have only just caught up with this devastating news having been away and my heart goes out to you both. Some COLs may remember I lost my lovely Hollie 8 weeks ago today and I am still grieving; I had her less than 3 years (she was 11) and I lost Cher at 6 two years ago but to lose Jethro at 2 is incredibly cruel. It took courage to fly to the US alone to my cousins but it was good to see them and I enjoyed the company of their families' dogs. Coming home to an empty house was hard; like MIN it gets me every time. Now I have to find some more courage and seek 2 new cockers. These will be my 9/10th cockers and may be my last as I'm in my 70's. Please know that we are all thinking of you and wish you comfort and peace in knowing you did everything you could for your darling boy. I know right now your grief is raw but perhaps there is a cocker for you out there somewhere, sometime. Jethro will always be your special boy and he would want you to remember all the good times and have a happy future. Take care. xx[