Author Topic: Snoopy v Tizzy  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Wightpaws

• Site Member
  • Wightroche Magical Knight
Snoopy v Tizzy
« on: August 21, 2007, 09:33:52 PM »
Well Snoopy was very naughty tonight he picked a fit with Tizzy my horse (no idea why), I think she may have stood accidently on his ear as he was smelling pooh in the field tonight, so he thought he'd take her on and guess who didn't win, yep Snoopy.  Well off to the vets we went me in a state and Snoopy very quite, some 2 hours later (they had loads of emergencies tonight) and we're home from the vets.  He's had a really through check up, the vet couldn't believe that he's been so lucky to only come off with a Hoof print on his ear, albeit very swollen, so he's on antiinflamatires and cold and hot ice/water treatments.  Poor little man is feeling really sorry for himself, he can't get comfortable, but I am so releived that it wasn't worse, he is such a lucky dog. 

He's now banned from the stables/field and horses for sometime. 
cheryl, owned by Snops, Rocks, Pebbles and Ruby Roo

Offline Teisen_bach

• Site Member
Re: Snoopy v Tizzy
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 09:43:14 PM »
Oh no, Poor Snoopy, you'd think they would know to stay out of the way of large animals feet wouldent you,
What kind of Horse is Tizzy, i love horses :)
Hugs from Jue & Teisen bach xx

Offline Wightpaws

• Site Member
  • Wightroche Magical Knight
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 08:15:46 AM »
Tizzy is 16 hh Irish Throughbred x ISH, dark bay, she loves Snoopy which makes it even worse because they have grown up with each other and often play together in the field - safely up until now.  He's feeling lots better this morning, managed to eat breakfast and beat Rocky up, so I guess he's on the mend.  I've got to do cold and hot compresses to relieve the swelling plus I've given him some Arnica to help bring any bruising out. 

Don't you just love em :luv:
cheryl, owned by Snops, Rocks, Pebbles and Ruby Roo

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 09:25:06 AM »
Ouch.  Lucky doggie to have escaped with nothing too serious!  Licks from Kali :blink:
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 11:41:56 AM »
Snoopy mate, it's never very clever to take on a horse as chances are you won't win  :lol: :lol: Poor boy - glad to hear you are feeling better
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Teisen_bach

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 02:41:46 PM »
Tizzy is 16 hh Irish Throughbred x ISH, dark bay, she loves Snoopy which makes it even worse because they have grown up with each other and often play together in the field - safely up until now.  He's feeling lots better this morning, managed to eat breakfast and beat Rocky up, so I guess he's on the mend.  I've got to do cold and hot compresses to relieve the swelling plus I've given him some Arnica to help bring any bruising out. 

Don't you just love em :luv:

Tizzy sounds lovely......Glad Snoopy is feeling better today :)
Hugs from Jue & Teisen bach xx

Offline Boof

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 03:44:50 PM »
Poor Snoopy - I'm glad he got away with it lightly.  :luv: