Author Topic: Mysterious hair???  (Read 1481 times)

Offline gina

• Site Member
Mysterious hair???
« on: April 13, 2004, 08:39:11 AM »
Hi All

Barkley seems to have a short (about 1/2cm) hair growing out of the middle of his tongue (surely this isn't normal!!)

Just thought i'd see if anyone else has experienced anything like this :?:

It doesn't seem to bother him, i plan on taking him to the vets just to be sure though.

Gina                    

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Mysterious hair???
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 09:29:27 AM »
HI Gina, ive not heard of this before, perhaps someone else has!

It could possibly be a hair that has embedded in his tongue.

I would take him to the vets for a check up.  :)                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
Mysterious hair???
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2004, 10:35:00 PM »
I havent heard of this either mm ive heard of hair growning out of skin after its got stuck in some how dont know if thats true either but mabe this is whats happened .                    

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
Mysterious hair???
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2004, 10:41:36 PM »
I havent heard of this either mm ive heard of hair growning out of skin after its got stuck in some how dont know if thats true either but mabe this is whats happened .

Yes this does happen :(  When i was a full time groomer there was nothing more uncomfortable than a hair that had got trapped against the skin and it will automatically start growing inwards if left.YUK :!:   Needless to say i used to make sure i had a through scrub down and exfloliating shower when i got in :)                    
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx