Author Topic: back from our new vets  (Read 7624 times)

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
Re: back from our new vets
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2009, 10:02:27 PM »
Hi Jarv, tis Chloe's mum here. I am so pleased you're feeling better enough to pose again  ;) I have a confession to make  ph34r I totally fell in love with Alfie Top Barks whilst I was away, but it was only cos he reminds me of you  :luv: :luv: I swear to doG, that you're still my favourite brown boy  :luv:

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2009, 10:08:21 PM »
Hi Jarv, tis Chloe's mum here. I am so pleased you're feeling better enough to pose again  ;) I have a confession to make  ph34r I totally fell in love with Alfie Top Barks whilst I was away, but it was only cos he reminds me of you  :luv: :luv: I swear to doG, that you're still my favourite brown boy  :luv:

:lol2:  Jarv is happy to share the brown boy affection, he also knows that one of the reasons Mr TB fell in love with Alfie is because he was a bit smitten with Jarv - 'tis most flattering that he has lots of lovely people that think he's a bit special  :luv: :luv:
helen & jarvis x

Offline Top Barks

• Site Member
    • http://www.topbarks.co.uk
« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2009, 09:20:53 AM »
Me smitten with said brown boy?? Oh alright then I admit it :005:

Mark Sanderson BSc Hons (canine behaviour), FdSc CBT, CAP 1, CAP 2
Member of The Association Of Pet Dog Trainers (00977)

Check out my website http://www.topbarks.co.uk/  www.yorkdogtrainer.co.uk

Offline SandraD

« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2009, 06:40:39 PM »
So glad to see that the gorgeous brown boy is feeling much better :luv:

Offline kalem

• Limited Member
  • Me and my Gal xx
« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2009, 02:16:41 PM »
How is The Brown one today Helen?  Hoping he is completely recovered  :-* :luv:

"My World is Orange" with a few blonde highlights
To the world my Cocker is just a dog, to me my Cocker is the World

Offline LizH

« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2009, 02:25:54 PM »

Only just seen this - really hope Jarvis is on the mend - Pebble sends flirty kisses  :luv:

...see it's imperative he 'meerkat's' as it's a health indicator  ph34r :lol2:

Definitely going to use this one as an excuse  :shades:
Liz and Pebble x

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2009, 04:57:16 PM »
How is The Brown one today Helen?  Hoping he is completely recovered  :-* :luv:

My little meerkat is back in the room - so nice to see him back in full working order - now we just need Lemmy to sleep off his sedative and wake up with no poorly ear  :luv: :luv: :luv:
helen & jarvis x

Offline mcphee

« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2009, 05:01:23 PM »
Chloe, Rufus says you are a fickle black one and he's sulking on the sofa. Brown boys get all the luck.

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #113 on: July 21, 2009, 05:04:27 PM »
Chloe, Rufus says you are a fickle black one and he's sulking on the sofa. Brown boys get all the luck.

Don't worry Rufus, Chloe isn't fickle, tis her mum wot likes the small brown boy  :lol2:
helen & jarvis x

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #114 on: July 21, 2009, 05:25:38 PM »

Don't worry Rufus, Chloe isn't fickle, tis her mum wot likes the small brown boy  :lol2:

Precisely, Chloe isn't fickle at all....(she don't care one jot what colour her boyfriends are  ;) You should have seen her enjoying Bayley's errrr... attentions  ;)

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline mcphee

« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2009, 06:06:48 PM »

Precisely, Chloe isn't fickle at all....(she don't care one jot what colour her boyfriends are  ;) You should have seen her enjoying Bayley's errrr... attentions  ;)
That's it. He's taken master out for his evening exercise. Perhaps some bunnies will take his mind off the cruelty of the female heart.