Author Topic: Ciao Bella!!  (Read 2996 times)

Offline IonaD

Ciao Bella!!
« on: March 15, 2019, 10:15:57 AM »
So, I posted on here for the first time this week asking for help with Bella and her lip fold dermatitis.  I have been overwhelmed by the help and guidance received so I thought I would introduce Bella to the community!

Bella is a two year old Italian, English Cocker Spaniel.  Myself and my partner moved to Italy just over two years ago and got Bella soon after.  She keeps me company whilst my partner works in Switzerland and has helped me work on my Italian.

(I tried to attach a picture but I cant work it out!) She is black and tan with eye lashes for days!!

Offline ejp

• Donator
Re: Ciao Bella!!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 10:39:25 AM »
Welcome Bella  :luv: hope you enjoy the forum. I have Daisy, a golden girl   :luv: also with lashes to die for!  :005:

Offline Mari

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 10:55:40 AM »
Welcome Bella! I am humom to Laurië, she is a red cocker from Hungary, currently living in Norway.

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 11:37:31 AM »
Hi and a big welcome to you and Bella who, by the sound if things, has the perfect name!! I‘m handservant to Humphrey a gold/sable (underneath the mud!). I married a German fireman and came to live here, just north of Frankfurt, 40 plus years ago.
COL is becoming more and more international, glad you found us! Looking forward to seeing pictures of the bella Bella at some point!!

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 10:10:33 AM »
Welcome to you both from me and my little fellow Ollie who is now 11 and still a cocker hooligan :005:  I am just in the Old UK pulling my hair out with the state of things ( not mentioning what but sure you can guess)

It lovely that you have found us.
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline Finvarra

• Milo, best of dogs
    • Gaia Art
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2019, 11:30:44 AM »
Welcome to Bella Bella and Iona, look forward to some pics! Met my OH on holiday in Rome 45 years ago (eek!), so have a soft spot for all things Italian. My blue roan is called Dylan.

Lesley
Remembering All the dogs of my life, especially Milo

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2019, 01:18:53 PM »
Welcome to you both from me and my little fellow Ollie who is now 11 and still a cocker hooligan :005:  I am just in the Old UK pulling my hair out with the state of things ( not mentioning what but sure you can guess)

It lovely that you have found us.

:005: You should try living here Julie, I‘m constantly being asked to explain what‘s happening!! :huh: :016: