Author Topic: Update on Erin  (Read 3556 times)

Offline LinziS

• Erin
Re: Update on Erin
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2016, 06:21:41 PM »
Thank you everyone....I really do appreciate it. I know I have to face facts that my girl is deteriorating...and rather quickly too but I have to wait until Friday to see what vet has to say.If she has a fighting chance you can bet your boots that I will do whatever it takes , but think it hit home today and hit me hard. We took Erin to the groomers as she was a bit whiffy and rather than bounce in as she normally would she lay on grass outside and refused to move. When we did get her in she went and lay down by the counter rather than spread the love with her usual cocker kisses.Both the girls in the shop were in tears as they saw the huge difference in her from a few weeks ago. She was groomed in stages as they tucked her up in bed for a wee hour in between as she was quite tired. When she left them they were both in tears as I believe they don't think she will be back....and sadly I think they may be right.
Tonight she is quite bright...has had a roll about the floor and as usual demolished her dinner in a nano second.
It really is a roller coaster at the moment x

My dogs are heartbeats at my feet

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2016, 06:48:26 PM »
Sending   :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: and crossing everything for you and Erin that the vet will be able to give you some hope on Friday. Will be thinking of you, keep us posted!

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2016, 07:26:49 PM »
I am so sorry, I know how hard this is for you.  Just sending you lots of  :bigarmhug: for you and your darling girl.  I hope something can be done to help her. x

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2016, 08:10:48 PM »
My heart goes out to you.

Offline PennyB

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2016, 09:37:03 PM »
my heart goes out to you too - its never easy but hope there is something out there
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2016, 10:21:04 AM »
Sending over healing and positive thoughts for Erin, thinking of you both on Friday  :luv: :luv: :bigarmhug:
Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2016, 10:30:19 AM »
 :bigarmhug: