Author Topic: 34 cockers at Many Tears  (Read 5485 times)

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
34 cockers at Many Tears
« on: June 03, 2016, 01:41:56 PM »
There are 4 pages of cockers on the MT website - too many to copy and paste!!!
Please take a look!
Mary

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/dogslookingforhomes.php
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline sodpot2000

Re: 34 cockers at Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 02:28:17 PM »
I was down there yesterday to pick a little girl up. The puppy farms seem to be getting rid of all their surplus dogs. Chelsea (now Annie) was part of a shipment of 84 dogs who came in on one day. The staff there are all doing their very best and it is good to see their ethos of making the dogs' welfare absolutely paramount.

We couldn't have a look round because we had Buster with us (outside dogs not allowed in) and it was too warm to leave him in the car. I hope the staff were encouraged to see one of their 'alumni' come back looking happy and healthy.

If anyone can find a place for one of these little souls this would be a good time to have a browse on the website

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 03:19:09 PM »
There is a lovely boy fostered in Wirral/Cheshire area, he looks lovely :luv:

Julie
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline Markr64

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 04:58:12 PM »
Far too many and it breaks my heart to see so many dogs that have been taken advantage of by breeders.

Offline chrisp

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 04:59:01 PM »
They are all so lovely.  It's so sad to see so many on there - but better on there and being rescued than being on a horrendous puppy farm.  :'(

Offline revis

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 05:14:22 PM »
I just hope that they will all find loving homes soon . So many just wish that I could cope with more than two.

Offline pipkoi

• Donator
  • Butch-my First Cocker Spaniel 18.02.67 - 28.06.75
    • Dylan's Blog
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 08:33:16 PM »
Ashleigh on page 4 is stunning....but certainly doesn't look 4yrs old. More like 12 months old😃
Lots of really deep red/golden Cockers
Shouldn't have looked❤️❤️
Pip, Dylan, Charlie, Teagan & Kai
Remembering Butch, Brin, Simba, Toby, Jasper, Jarvis, Jake,  Bayley, Sailor & Foxy - my forever bridge babies

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 09:23:24 PM »
We were on holiday in S Wales last week and I volunteered at MT's for a day.  There are so many dogs there just now, and lots and lots of cockers! It is an amazing place, even though they have had a lot of change, the dogs must feel so much better in clean warm airy kennels, with good food and kind words.  There was a kennel full of golden cockers, I had to go in and say hello, would have been rude not to!  Please spread the word people, FB does help a lot in cases such as this.

Offline annclare

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2016, 08:41:45 AM »
I have been looking for a 2nd cocker for nearly 12 mths. Have lost out on a few on MT through my being unable to get to S Wales quickly enough.How do you find out where they are being fostered? Jaysmumagain mentioned one at  the Wirral which would be easier for me to get to being in the NW.  Thank you.

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2016, 08:48:43 AM »
I have been looking for a 2nd cocker for nearly 12 mths. Have lost out on a few on MT through my being unable to get to S Wales quickly enough.How do you find out where they are being fostered? Jaysmumagain mentioned one at  the Wirral which would be easier for me to get to being in the NW.  Thank you.

Contact Many Tears direct, remind them that you're still wanting to rehome one and ask about the one being fostered in the Wirral, and if there are any others in foster near you. Good luck :D

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2016, 02:06:55 PM »
Annclare

ww.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=15227

His name is Barry and he is one year - fostered in the Wirral,

So not an I. T whizz at posting photo etc
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline Henshallboys

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2016, 02:29:28 PM »
So sad.....we were on holiday in Wales a few years ago in a remote area and when we walked our three we could hear a lot of dogs howling so we asked a local shop keeper if it was a boarding kennel and he told us it was a puppy farm.   Our three were very reluctant to walk past the area of the farm, I am sure the cries and howls were distressing to them.
It is disgusting that this practice is still allowed to go on.  Many Tears were fantastic when we adopted our little Holly, if we had more space we would adopt another.
Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2016, 04:07:48 PM »
If you go on the site and put in cockers they come up and it tells you the name and location, there is a lovely looking boy in the Wirral.    There was a time when cockers in MT went into foster really quickly but now there are so many they seem to stay at MT a lot longer now  :'( :'(
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline Henshallboys

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2016, 09:34:51 PM »
There are still so many cockers wanting homes at the moment....not sure I could cope with the Burmese Mountain dog cross cocker pups !  they are 3 months old and already 10 kg :o
Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly

Offline Dinah

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2016, 08:17:46 AM »
TJ is a brilliant name for Marjoram.  He and Smithy were at MT together and are so alike.  I'm so glad he's in a good home. x