Author Topic: hello  (Read 748 times)

Offline daw

hello
« on: September 19, 2015, 02:08:02 PM »
Hello to other forum users. My OH and I are lifelong spaniel owners and lovers but have a particular reason for joining. We have recently lost our last adored boy who died much too young. Before we even think of another spaniel we intend to gather every scrap of info there is out there. So hope people don't mind. 

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 03:09:11 PM »
Hi Daw

And welcome, it is lovely that you have found us, and if you can't find an answer just ask.
I am sorry that you have lost your little darling, it is a hard time, and while the patter of 4 new feet might be a while off - they are all such different little individuals who soon captivate our broken hearts and mend them with there love.

Julie and Ollie
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 07:03:10 PM »
Hi to you and your OH.
 So sorry you have lost your little boy. We all have been there and yes you can love again although you carry a black footprint on your heart forever. Rest assured, in the last moment before your boy left you, he chose your next pup who will find you when its time for him to come home
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 09:44:09 PM »
Hello and welcome to COL  :D

Sorry to hear about you losing your last boy so young. I hope you'll stay with us and gather all the information and ask all the questions you want to,

Elaine, William and Louis

Offline daw

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 10:56:50 AM »
Thank-you for the welcome. We're reading through the posts at the moment...interesting and informative, especially re health issues. 

We'll be back!

Offline Markr64

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 01:01:43 PM »
Hello Daw

I am a newbie on here and I can honestly say that this is a brilliant site if you have a problem or whether you just want something interesting to read. There are tears and laughter on here.

So welcome and enjoy.