Author Topic: fireworks  (Read 9954 times)

Offline White Bryony

• Site Member
  • Woofie 5.5.1999 - 29.4.13
Re: fireworks
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2007, 09:54:14 PM »
Why are the fireworks still going off?  >:D  >:D

They have been going for ages round here and both the dogs have got their legs crossed because we haven't taken them out this evening because of the fireworks and they won't go out into the garden because every time they get to the back door there is a loud bang!!!

Lisa, Maddie and Woofie (now at the bridge) xx

Offline Bev

• Site Member
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2007, 11:08:40 AM »
just to let you all no arnie is getting  better with the fireworks.he sits next to me on the sofa  now .im a lot happier with him now thanks for all your advice

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2007, 05:21:41 PM »
Brilliant - glad your efforts are paying off!  ;)  You must be really pleased with Arnie - what a good boy   :luv:  :D
Julie and Watson

Offline jann

• Site Member
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2007, 05:39:21 PM »
 >:D I have just come on col to catch up and the blinkin' fireworks have started up again here!! that's EVERY single night now since 3 nights before bonfire night! ( 10days) . Ridiculous!!

Sorry, rant over  ph34r

Fortunately Flo doesn''t bother at all but I'm sure there must be others that do.  >:D

Offline crunchie

• Site Member
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2007, 07:11:15 PM »
I know, same here too.  It's a flaming Sunday night, nearly a week after bonfire night and they have just started up again.  Was expecting a few last night (which we got), but thought we would be safe tonight.  Have just been out shouting for the cats as I thought it would be okay for them to go out.  They should bring ban the sale of fireworks and only have them for public displays to stop people being so selfish and inconsiderate  >:D
Ann and Pringle

Offline bluegirl

• Site Member
    • www.millionhairsdoggrooming.co.uk
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2007, 01:31:58 PM »
Someone I know used the DAP (dog appeasing pheromone) collar with great success this year with his firework nervy dog. This is a dog who is a working gundog and is fine in this field, just doesn't like fireworks.
Karen, Penny, Logan, Phoebe and Bronte.

"Life is a series of dogs".    George Carlin

I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.