Author Topic: Poorly old girl  (Read 8834 times)

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
Re: Poorly old girl
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2017, 08:29:15 AM »
Thinking of you and Millie, glad to hear she is enjoying the sunshine and her fish  :luv: :luv:
Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline AndyB

• Donator
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2017, 03:01:31 PM »
My thoughts are with you and Millie.  Its a dreadful time for you.  So glad to hear Millie enjoyed the sunshine yesterday.  Just follow your heart and make every day special. 

Offline revis

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2017, 10:28:29 PM »
Hope that dear Millie has been able to be out in the sun today.Lots of thoughts and prayers for you both.

Offline mymils

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2017, 09:00:04 PM »
Hello everyone I have been meaning to give you all an update and thank you all again for your kind thoughts and prayers but we have been (and still are) on a rollercoaster with our lovely Millie. Just to say she's still with us ! We have been having little trips out and we are enjoying the extra time we have with her. She even barked for extra fishy food today !  First time in nearly 3 months. We don't get much sleep with her during the night because she needs to be let out at least a couple of times for the toilet but that doesn't matter to us.
Bye for now, and thank you for your advice and wisdom. It means so much xxxxx

Offline TheAdventuresofBarnaby

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2017, 11:07:40 PM »
Thanks for the update.

Bless her that she's such a good girl to be able to tell you she needs to go out at night.

Indeed it is a roller coaster.  These lovely dogs of ours seem to have an amazing ability to come back from the edge and act like nothing had happened.

Our thoughts are with you.

Jon and the Sumava gang
( Screen name here changed last week)

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2017, 03:19:48 PM »
Mymils - thank you for the update. I think of Millie often, as I too give Ollie fish - I also try and add some thing fresh to his feeds - so it is usually fish or chicken, must admit the fish is his favourite.

Millie seems to be a wonderful and remarkable girl, loving her fishy dinners and letting you know when she needs to go out.

It is truly a blessing that you are all enjoying her time with you and making lovely memories each day.

Thinking of you
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed