Author Topic: Hello from East Yorkshire  (Read 2132 times)

Offline Groover

Hello from East Yorkshire
« on: October 01, 2017, 01:46:13 PM »
Just adopted an ex-breeding Cocker from Many Tears. We adopted a 6yo Cocker from NESSR in 2012 but he passed away from prostate cancer in April.  :'( Now we have a 3yo we are working on house-training and using a leash.  :D

http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=119135.0

Offline ips

Re: Hello from East Yorkshire
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 01:52:37 PM »
Just adopted an ex-breeding Cocker from Many Tears. We adopted a 6yo Cocker from NESSR in 2012 but he passed away from prostate cancer in April.  :'( Now we have a 3yo we are working on house-training and using a leash.  :D

http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=119135.0

Good for you 👍

I don't know much about breeding and stuff but from what I have heard its a pretty disgusting way to treat a dog (or rather a bitch) and then sack it off when its done it's job and made you money. I applaud those of you that rehome these poor things. 👏
Muddling along in the hope that one day it all makes sense.

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 04:19:51 PM »
Congratulation  and welcome too....she is lovely and so glad she is settling into her forever home.
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 09:03:00 PM »
welcome to you and the beautiful Boudicca. firstly well done for stepping up and giving this girl her forever home. She looks so much older than her 3 years, but i am sure with love and good food the " years " will drop off her.  In case you are wondering about her size, my Gemma (6) is a tiny pocket rocket and weighs in  at only 9kg.  Look forward to following her and your journey together  :003:
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Groover

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 09:21:06 PM »
Thanks for the welcomes! Many Tears age the dogs by their teeth. Not sure how accurate that is, if at all! Anyway, they gave her a teeth cleaning at the same time as being spayed so they are pearly white.  :D