Author Topic: Dodona Trishadon Midnight To Mollyfleck  (Read 1904 times)

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
Dodona Trishadon Midnight To Mollyfleck
« on: September 16, 2006, 09:03:59 PM »
Anyone come across "Dodona Trishadon Midnight To Mollyfleck" who is Louie's dad?

Waiting for the paperwork from the KC but not been able to trace. He's probably based in Wales, he's a blue roan.

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
  • Charbonnel Love'N'It At Oramiss
    • Oramiss Cocker Spaniels
Re: Dodona Trishadon Midnight To Mollyfleck
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 10:05:41 PM »
Nope not heared of him.
Have you got a new puppy now?

Sarah x

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 10:16:49 PM »
Might have sneaked one in!!!!!

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i180/jaspersmum/P9130095.jpg

He's been here a week, settling in very well and other than a few growls from Jasper after ambush by Louie, the boys are getting on quite well.  First jabs were on Friday and hope to be all through by half term so that we can get him out and about more than at present, he' starting to get weightly to carry for long!

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
  • Charbonnel Love'N'It At Oramiss
    • Oramiss Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 10:24:04 PM »
Awwwwwww his lovely  :luv:

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 11:03:51 PM »
Anyone come across "Dodona Trishadon Midnight To Mollyfleck" who is Louie's dad?

Waiting for the paperwork from the KC but not been able to trace. He's probably based in Wales, he's a blue roan.

Yes you're right, this dog is owned by the Mollyfleck kennel in mid-Wales. He's never been shown so you probably won't be able to find any photos or other info on the net. If you haven't got his pedigree, I can send you a link to it (won't post it here as it's part of a litter advert)
Jane

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 08:37:49 AM »
A pm would be great, I am reasonably confident that the KC papers will arrive, told they are delayed but if they don't, well I am not going to breed from him so guess it's not the end of the world. 

Lou's breeder showed us a photo, hope that she can get a copy for us as the markings are quite similar.

Mum is a worker and very sleek coat, plus she was tiny, but Lou already seems to have some longer coat showing, tbh, if coat lighter than the hairy monster that Jasper is, it'll be easier for daughter to look after him which is the general idea.  Hope to register in her name and sign her up for Young KC and the like.

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 10:11:28 AM »
A pm would be great, I am reasonably confident that the KC papers will arrive, told they are delayed but if they don't, well I am not going to breed from him so guess it's not the end of the world. 

No it's not the end of the world but if you paid for a KC reg pup, that's what you're legally entitled to so don't be fobbed off if the papers don't arrive ;) I've sent a PM with a link to the pedigree details :blink:
Jane