Author Topic: Spaniel Bowls  (Read 4013 times)

Offline Dotties Mum

• Site Member
  • I didnt do it Mum
Re: Spaniel Bowls
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 04:29:03 PM »
Dottie has 2 both engraved with "Dottie" and with a crystal either side of her name - she's such a princess I'm sure she wouldn't eat out of anything else!!  :005:

We also have 2 cat bowls from Chow Bella engraved "Maine Coons Only", and they're great, can be put in the dishwasher and have survived Gizmo pushing it around and then off the side!

My mum has also ordered 2 bowls from there as she liked ours so much!

I highly recommend Chow Bella, they're great bowls  :luv:
Cockers make the day worth while

Offline Caprilli

• Site Member
    • Caprilli Dalmatians
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 04:46:41 PM »
That sounds encouraging as it is a lot of money for a bowl that could be broken in a few days time. I do have to admit tough that they look very nice indeed. When I buy anything for the dogs then I try to keep them all even so I guess I would feel a little guilty to buy a lovely bowl for the new arrival and keep my Dalmatians on their stainless steel bowls. I cannot change theirs as they have a matching stand to go with them which does make eating a lot more comfortable for them. We also only use bowls on the days where they do not receive meaty bones as they would be fed outside and on the floor.
Thank you so much for your input tough!

Stephanie

Offline emilyjw

• Site Member
  • However crap the day cocker kisses aren't far away
    • Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 04:53:49 PM »
That's the problem with multiple animals who have at least two bowls each.....

One other option is to pop their ears up with a scrunchie as that will keep them clean and out of the way, just make sure it isn't too tight.
Emily & the Jabracken fluffies - Bracken, Hermes and Jasminex

http://www.fourpawsanimalrescue.org.uk

Offline Caprilli

• Site Member
    • Caprilli Dalmatians
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 04:57:45 PM »
Poor puppy. I am just having visions of this tiny eight week old puppy falling into the depths of her chow Bella bowl with her ears tucked up:) I guess I will go ahead and order one and then maybe a joined water bowl for the rest of the Gang as well. That should stop the guilt.

Stephanie

Offline MontyMoo

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 05:04:48 PM »
I like your style...sounds like guilt-free shopping to me!!!   :005:

Offline MontyMoo

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 05:08:06 PM »
p.s. speaking of your eight-week old cocker puppy...where is she?? and why is there no photo?? It's only fair to post one so we can all imagine her getting lost in her new chow bella bowl too!!!!  :005:

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2007, 08:37:49 PM »
I have two of claires bowls , I got them in the colours to match my kitchen  :D

I have the PAH spaniel bowl for outside  :D

Offline Boof

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2007, 08:44:23 PM »
I will hopefully be ordering some of Claire's bowls soon, they do look brilliant. There's no young children here either so that's minimised the risk of accidents.  :blink:

Offline Caprilli

• Site Member
    • Caprilli Dalmatians
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2007, 08:58:29 PM »
p.s. speaking of your eight-week old cocker puppy...where is she?? and why is there no photo?? It's only fair to post one so we can all imagine her getting lost in her new chow bella bowl too!!!!  :005:

Ah - well right now she is only 8 days old so a long time until I can go and collect little "Lucy". After alltogether 1750 miles of traveling over the last months I had finally found what I was looking for. I have seen Mum and Dad and had a good play session with them but I have not seen little "Lucy" yet. I will go and visit her on the 21st of July when she is 4.5 weeks old. I cannot wait but unfortunately she is 250 miles away from our home so I cannot just nip in for a cuddle.

Greetings,
Stephanie

Offline Philtrum

• Site Member
    • www.PhilLawrencePhoto.co.uk
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 09:02:48 PM »
I just got 2 spaniel bowls from the local garden center .... plastic and less than £3 each ... bargain :) .... so they are out there :)

Offline MontyMoo

• Site Member
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2007, 10:42:21 PM »

Ah - well right now she is only 8 days old so a long time until I can go and collect little "Lucy". After alltogether 1750 miles of traveling over the last months I had finally found what I was looking for. I have seen Mum and Dad and had a good play session with them but I have not seen little "Lucy" yet. I will go and visit her on the 21st of July when she is 4.5 weeks old. I cannot wait but unfortunately she is 250 miles away from our home so I cannot just nip in for a cuddle.

Greetings,
Stephanie

Ahhhh.....well, in which case...you're forgiven  :005:  :005:

You must be soooooo excited!!!!  Make sure you take hundreds of photos and show us your little one!  :luv:  :luv:
Time'll fly by till then!!

Offline CraftySam

• Site Member
  • Max, Morgan, Sapphi
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2007, 12:37:39 AM »
Chow Bella fans here too!  :D

I have four of her bowls and another one on the way! They are fab bowls and very sturdy, not one has been broken. 

Just wanted to let you know that they are absolutely fine for our young pups. Here's a pic of Barney eating out of his when he was very young.

My bigger dogs already had their own designer bowls, Alessi, when Barney arrived so mine didn't mind him having a posh bowl!  :005: 

Sam is mum to - Sapphi (working black Lab 5 1/2 yrs), Max (Golden Retriever 4 yrs) Morgan (American Cocker 2 1/2yrs) and mum in spirit to Barney (English Cocker 3 1/2 yrs now living in Scotland)

Offline Maria

• Site Member
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007, 07:09:03 PM »
We have some of Claire's bowls too.
but if you want stainless steel, there are some here
http://www.woofnwhiskers.co.uk/product_info.php?old_products_id=563

Offline PennyB

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2007, 02:46:04 PM »
You could always just clean the bowl yourself so your son doesn't break it ::)
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2007, 11:13:02 AM »
Have had 2 of claires bowls for over a year now they have been fantastic with 5 dogs, broke one the other day but that was my stupid fault, with defo be ordering another to replace it, they are far better than the cheaper ones well worth thr extra money.
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang