Author Topic: Run like the wind or toodle along????  (Read 2328 times)

Offline milo's mum

• Site Member
    • http://www.pearshape.co.uk
Run like the wind or toodle along????
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2004, 09:50:04 PM »
Milo's definately a runner - flat out and happy.

Jackie, Steve and Milo.                    
Jackie, Steve and Milo.

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2004, 11:32:54 PM »
Ive never seen mine walk always trots about normaly that pace round the house :lol: looks kinda cool i think thou , out of the house flat out going mental, waits runs to me and runs where ever  :lol:                    

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2004, 09:38:28 PM »
Billy is a runner! In fact that is an understatement he is a rocket. Usually when he sees a bird, hes determined to catch it, often trips over his own legs! :oops:  He will learn one day no doubt  :lol:                    

Offline Roba

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2004, 10:47:51 PM »
Cassie is a runner and if Cassie runs Sky will follow,but I've now started taking Cassie out running with me as she is old enough(nearly two years old). We do two or three miles,and it only took her about 5 minutes to relize that if she stopped to sniff for to long I wouldn't wait for her so she usually stays reasonably close while still managing to sniff.                    
Paul,Cassie and Sky

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2004, 09:26:45 AM »
Daisy is so NOT a runner - if I throw a ball, Jazz will pelt off at full speed to retrieve it, when she is about 5 metres away from returning it to me, Daisy will steal it off her - maybe she's not as dim as she makes out  :lol:  Jazz my springer runs like the wind big time - her back legs are often covered in grass stains as she skids when braking. If anyone else is throwing balls for their dogs in the park... I can guarantee Jazz will get there first (which doesnt always go down well!)  :lol: