Author Topic: Live Yoghurt  (Read 1122 times)

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
Live Yoghurt
« on: November 10, 2004, 06:45:12 AM »
Hi all

For the last few days Daisy has been asking to get up in the night which is unusual and her poo's are very loose.  Otherwise, in herself, she is as lively as ever!  I have heard some of you mention live yoghurt in the past for upset tums.  

How much do I give her?
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline Kim

• Site Member
    • Molkara Cocker Spaniels
Live Yoghurt
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2004, 07:54:11 AM »
You can either add some to her food or just give her a couple of tablespoons on it's own, there is no set rate really.  :)
Remember though, to warm it before she has it, don't give it straight from the fridge.
www.Molkara.co.uk

Save the earth; it's the only planet with chocolate.

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
Live Yoghurt
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 01:11:10 PM »
I tried mixing this with Molo's food when he was a bit loose - he turned his nose up and wouldn't touch it  :rolleyes:
Quite funny really, his expression was identical to my daughters when we offer her any green vegetables :lol:  
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
Live Yoghurt
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 04:16:14 PM »
You can either add some to her food or just give her a couple of tablespoons on it's own, there is no set rate really.  :)
Remember though, to warm it before she has it, don't give it straight from the fridge.
Thanks very much for that Kim

( :lol: Rachael)
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

scoobie

Live Yoghurt
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2004, 04:54:30 PM »
Sue
Please make sure it's non sweet yoghurt I use the goats milk yoghurt(Just a few spoonfuls)
I also use (daily )one capsule of acidophilus from Holland and Barratt I use these for me and Scoobs (I open his and sprinkle his onto his food) It's a probiotic and helps balance bacteria in the gut I hope daisy's poos firm up soon :rolleyes:  

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
Live Yoghurt
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2004, 04:57:26 PM »
Sue
Please make sure it's non sweet yoghurt I use the goats milk yoghurt(Just a few spoonfuls)
I also use (daily )one capsule of acidophilus from Holland and Barratt I use these for me and Scoobs (I open his and sprinkle his onto his food) It's a probiotic and helps balance bacteria in the gut I hope daisy's poos firm up soon :rolleyes:
Thanks Edith - thats very useful
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"