Author Topic: Wetting The Bed  (Read 779 times)

Offline Sophie

• Site Member
Wetting The Bed
« on: December 20, 2004, 01:51:16 AM »
My 18 month old bitch Sasha has recently started to wet the bed.  She can come in and just squat on her fleece and wee!!  She has even done it on our bed.  I have been reading other posts and this may be linked to her season.  She has just started her first.

Any help or advice would be gratefully received.

Regards Steve

Offline DIANNE32

• Site Member
    • http://www.DIDO.mypetpages.net
Wetting The Bed
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 08:49:58 AM »
:D not sure wether its anything to do with her seasons as my male cocker Bailey who is 12months has done it twice on my bed ( in one day too), i put it down to him marking his territory!! i may be wrong. I could do with the advice too.
DIANNE,CHRIS, BAILEY & EBONY
[http://www.dido.mypetpages.net

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
Wetting The Bed
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2004, 05:48:39 PM »
Jasper will do this if he gets onto the top floor of my house - solution - he's not allowed up there - full stop.

If your dog has taken to weeing on the bedding - for whatever reason - you need to stop her going up there all together - imho.

Sorry - that's not meant to be harsh - and I am very sympathetic. The only time my boy can get upstairs to the top floor is when I least need it - ie usually visitors are coming and will occupy the two rooms up there - so I just can't afford to have any accidents on the bedding,

Plus I think it sets the scene for potential problems on other bedding - so he's not allowed on the beds.

(Although he did sneak on mine the other day while I was wrapping pressies and I didn't see him - but bless he'd curled up and gone to sleep on my dressing gown - aaaaaaaaaaaah. :D )

If a bitch is doing it in her bed too though - has another dog been around at all?  
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline Sophie

• Site Member
Wetting The Bed
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2004, 11:13:33 PM »
Thanks for the advice Pammy.  I really dont know why, there is no other  dog in the house and certainly none in her bed.  But I will try to keep themoff our bed.

Steve