Author Topic: My Poor Ankles  (Read 1058 times)

Offline kellys mum

• Site Member
My Poor Ankles
« on: January 04, 2005, 07:30:32 PM »
Kelly seems to love my ankles but only when i have my PJs or tracksuit bottoms on.When i have going out trousers on she dont bother. Its only me she attacks not my oh or son.Ive tried standing still clapping or a very load NO but nothing works. I spend my evening dragging Kelly behind me attached to my jama bottoms.My hubbie thinks she sees me as her plaything as i spent so much time with her when we first had her.Hubbie definately the master anybody have any suggestions on how i can stop her? Julia :(    

Offline catwillow

• Site Member
    • http://www.lapislumina.co.uk/
My Poor Ankles
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 07:36:30 PM »
I know how you feel....Murphy does a very similar thing to me..... luckily its only when I get up in the morning or he thinks I have been out for ages.... which might only be a mtter of 10 mins... to him it seems to be a lot longer  :huh:  :D .... He hangs off my skirt bottom, trousers or nightie whichever I happen to have on.... I have some lovely holes in one of my new skirts   <_<   :rolleyes:  

But I always feel a little pleased secretly as I feel like he is trying to retrieve me and say "look I've found my mummy"  :D

Sad I know  :lol:  
Hugs n stuff

Sheri  XxX
Lilly, Murphy & Sally xxx

Offline tobycat

• Site Member
    • Elmonts Online
My Poor Ankles
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 07:37:13 PM »
I spend my evening dragging Kelly behind me attached to my jama bottoms

Oscar does that to me too....and not to my OH. If you find a way of stopping it PLEASE let me know  :blink:  :)  
http://www.justgiving.com/lizelmont
"On judgement day if God should say, "Did you clean your house today?"
I will say, "I did not, I played with my dogs and I forgot." Anon.

Sue H

My Poor Ankles
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 07:47:06 PM »
Distractions, luvvies, distractions !!!!

Try slipping a pig's ear down your silky PJ's so it slips out of the bottom of the leg and interrupts them chowing down on your jammies ....

How about anointing your slippers with bacon-fat, so their attention is immediately diverted from hem to toe???

Then, to distract their attention even further from you, try bits of crispy bacon wedged between your toes, so that you leave a trail of yummy-scrummies which will have your dog simply running after you begging for more!!

You then only have to lay a false trail out into the garden, slam the door on them and fly upstairs so that you can put your stout boots, canvas gaiters and jodphurs on - hey hey!!

Nuthin' to it!!

Offline catwillow

• Site Member
    • http://www.lapislumina.co.uk/
My Poor Ankles
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 07:55:32 PM »
Well when you put it like that, it seems easy peasy  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Hugs n stuff

Sheri  XxX
Lilly, Murphy & Sally xxx

Sue H

My Poor Ankles
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2005, 08:51:31 PM »
Sorry, that was only meant as a joke !!

I know how difficult it can be to stop them being little devils - the books you get sometimes come across like that though (once you have gained your dog's attention, go on to the next stage ....) (they don't factor in the point that your neighbour is actually having a noisy BBQ)...

Just upppp the medication and keep on smiling ....

Offline Luvly

• Site Member
My Poor Ankles
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2005, 01:30:00 AM »
 :-\
Nikkoletta + Wunderschöne Welpen Lindos demais

Sue H

My Poor Ankles
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2005, 10:47:51 PM »
Diss is wot I ment wen I sed clikkar training ...  dooooh

Dey get yer jammy bottums an yu giv em five secund to get off ... dey sit an look at yer, and den (an only den) yer giv em der piggywig ....an den anovver ..!

(PS mi namez Brambble an my mummi lef her pewter on wen she wen to der loo - har - she duzzen no dat me an Barlie gon behine the sittee an crapd on her noow Robby seedy!!! ........