Author Topic: Long last bone treat suggestions please  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Mel

• Donator
  • Owned and chomped by Taliesin the Bard.
Re: Long last bone treat suggestions please
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2011, 12:58:54 PM »
Not overly concerning Lesley, just keep an eye on him. I don't find they stink the house out though I admit the trachea are a bit smelly :005:
Kelynen Mister Bojangles 17th March 1997 - 29th January 2010

”Come on Stink-woo, time for bubbyes. End of days now my poppety.”

Free Cake!

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2011, 01:08:48 PM »
Thanks Mel :D
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline Sheepscheeks

• Have to keep running or me feets will freeze!
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2011, 07:22:15 PM »
I, too, ordered some ostrich and venison tendons and some trachea. Gave Freddie 1 ostrich tendon and he really enjoyed it. Was planning on only giving him one if/when he got over excited in the early evening, which does happen now and then (humping, attention barking and generally wandering about looking for mischief even after games and training sessions!). However, we went out for a meal last night, were gone about 2 and a half hours, and he managed to get in the cupboard under the stairs in the kitchen (which has a hook and eye to keep it closed but the eye sometimes comes out of the door!). We came back to discover he had eaten the WHOLE packet of ostrich tendons! He hasn't been sick today but has been acting a bit oddly and has been farting for England!  :shades:
Paula & Freddie x