Author Topic: where has my nice little puppy gone! HELP  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Frankie1236

Re: where has my nice little puppy gone! HELP
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 10:22:26 AM »
 I think I might trade her in for a gold fish  ;)
she's getting better with the biting, she's not biting me as much over the past few days, she has however, just gone in my back garden and sat in a muddy puddle doh! then jumped up on my wall WHITE wall!! dear god I am gonna have a nervous breakdown lol

I've got another issue, which is just disheartening more than anything, basically I am home most the day with her, i care for her, take her for her toilet breaks feed train her, etc yet she cries for my OH she prefers him! the cheek! its just :( it was meant to be my little friend not his! lol

x

Offline Juno

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 12:39:44 PM »
She's only 9 weeks, still a tiddler :luv: you probably have quite a while of biting left yet...  Just be kind and consistent!  Juno sometimes still bites and she's nearly 9 months although she's more into serious humping of my leg at the moment ph34r

Maybe your OH is more of a novelty for her at the mo if he's not around as much?  Juno won't pay me the slightest bit of attention if I have friends over!

Offline pipkoi

• Donator
  • Butch-my First Cocker Spaniel 18.02.67 - 28.06.75
    • Dylan's Blog
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 01:10:44 PM »
still early days and it will get better.
Please take heed of excellent advice given on here. Also, he will be needing plenty of sleep still and if you are with him most of the day, is he geting his sleep? build in some sleep times , away from you and safe in his crate/bed or wahtever you use.
Also, reinforce the positives when you can. It is all too easy to get inot a negative circle and you end up more frustrated, whihc puppy will then pick up on.
Stick with it - the enjoyment will soon be withyou
Pip, Dylan, Charlie, Teagan & Kai
Remembering Butch, Brin, Simba, Toby, Jasper, Jarvis, Jake,  Bayley, Sailor & Foxy - my forever bridge babies

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."