Author Topic: Recreational Bone  (Read 3559 times)

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
Re: Recreational Bone
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2012, 12:12:46 PM »
I've been givnig Charlie raw bones and he seems to have gotten the hang of what to do with them now.

I tried him with a chicken wing and nothing, I pulled meat off and nothing, I put it in how bowl and nothing....gave in and cooked it and put the meat in his dinner hahaha. He did lick it briefly at once point but that was it :(.
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline Catie74

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2012, 10:29:07 PM »
Another fan of the stag bar here.  Seem to last for ages, no fat and completely mess free.  Best thing I ever got Archie.

Offline Pudding

• Donator
  • Bob My Love My Life
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2012, 10:51:23 AM »
I sometimes buy freddie bones from our local pet shop they are about one pound and he loves them they are not raw I'm not actually too sure what they are but freddie loves them. Does anybody know what they are or use  them? They last him ages but I only buy them now and then

I think you need to find out what thay are...... you shouls only give your dog raw bones as anything eles will splinter
Cooked bones become brittle and splinter easily, which could choke your dog or perforate something on the way down. Raw is definitely the way to go

Dehydrated and air dried bones....Dehydrating is still cooking albeit at a lower temp