Author Topic: Red eye and lots of head shaking! - Update grass seed and eye infection :(  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Mittens

• Rock Steady Eddie
Just seen we are both going through the same today! Glad Toby is ok - Eddie had to have a sedation so is a little wobbly and snoozy right now - bigs hugs and best wishes from us  :luv:
Tracey, Eddie and Ruby

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
Sending hugs :bigarmhug: and best wishes for a speedy recovery.  Those blumming seeds..... >:D >:D
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline choccietoby

Thanks  :D

He's had a long drink (the vet said the anti inflammatory would make him more thirsty) and his lunch and is now zonked out sleeping on the floor, unusual as he likes the sofa best.  Still shaking his head which I hope he stops soon, other than that appears none the worst for his ordeal.  Paranoid now about taking him out in case he gets another one, but he does love to rummage through the long grass as well as dive in the stream  ph34r

Offline Poppypuppy09

• Donator
Poor little man  :luv: :bigarmhug: hope he is all better real soon

Offline Megan Ffion

• Megan Ffion
So glad that Toby is now home again where he belongs.  There seems to be a spate of these blooming grass seeds this year.

We're sure Toby will be back to his old self by tomorrow.

Love,

Gwyneth  Colin  and  Megan   XXX
Remembering Our Sweet Megan

Offline maddy74

Big hugs for Toby xxxxxx

Offline Toni-UK

• Site Member
  • Booby-Doo
Poor Toby,maybe invest in a snood if he likes the long grass,he may put up with it better if you introduce it to him now as he is so young.
Hope is is back to his self soon  :luv:
People laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
Poor Toby, hope he feels better now.   :luv: :luv:

I took one of Quinn's snoods out with me today even though he hates wearing it as was going to shove it on him if he even went near the long wild grass area over the field.