Author Topic: Mollie says good bye  (Read 3590 times)

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
Re: Mollie says good bye
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2013, 08:34:54 PM »
Gosh what a few days of adjustment there has been things are only really sinking in that Mollie is not with us or returning to us......... Today was our first day as a normal back to work day & I think this is when it hit me.

No 5.23 am wake up call but I am awake listening then I remember the only call will be from my memory...... I look out the window to see what you are doing just in case you fall down one of Jodie' s excavations but I can only see a shadow in my mind of Mollie....

I feed Amy,Rosie & Jodie & go to the fridge for your own special chicken trying not fall over you but you are not there..... Rosie & Amy come rushing in to raid your but they cannot find it & look at me oddly......
I look around ready to mop the floor but there are no muddy Mollie foot prints...... But there is this silence that I do not understand as Jodie cannot annoy you by giving you your morning wash.....
The hush is so strange Amy Rosie & Jodie do not know how to get my attention to give them their treats because you are not there to tell me it is medicine time.....
I start to get ready for work go looking for my shoes in your bed but they are not there...... they are where I left them not been Mollie moved.... yes this adjustment is going to take along time as you were our routine.....
Rosie has lost her sleeping partner.... Jodie someone to look after & wake for her meals...... Amy is just looking not sure what to make of it.... but they have lost their leader no one to organise them into battle stations on the Baddleys so their routine has collasped....
But time will heal this gapping hole for all of us..
Thank you for all the nice messages much appreciated :luv: :-\

My eyes are leaking after reading this  :'(  Sending hugs  :bigarmhug:

Me too tears are streaming down my face as I can relate to everthing that you have said  :'( :'( x x x

Another one here in tears :'(
how I feel for you all,
 :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: