Author Topic: just moved house  (Read 1004 times)

Offline milo's mum

• Site Member
    • http://www.pearshape.co.uk
just moved house
« on: March 04, 2004, 10:23:55 PM »
.... been offline for a week. Absolutely shattered. We've now got a bigger garden and are 10 second from Milo's favourite off road walk.... so it's out of the front door and turn left... wheee!!

Steve and I have been redecorating like mad. this house had such dark wall paper that it was like living in a black hole...

Anyway Milo has spent the last 2 days watching me strip wall paper with an expression that say's " when I do that you shout at me and send me to bed, so how come you're allowed to do it!"

It all became too much for him yesterday evening and he sulked big time....

It's so confusing living with daft humans!

We haven't had any hole chewed in the plaster at this house so far (see the recent thread about eating walls). i think that he is lulling me into a false sense of security before he strikes....                    
Jackie, Steve and Milo.

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
just moved house
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2004, 11:15:03 PM »
:D Good luck in your new home :D

I'm sure Milo will forgive you for the upheavel when he realises his fave walk is now closer :wink:                    

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
just moved house
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 10:04:25 AM »
Hi Milo's mum, good to have you back :wink:

Just wanted to wish you all every happiness in your new home :D

Funny how when you move into a new house, you always seem to inherit someones bad taste!!! :lol:  :lol:                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline picklesmum

• Site Member
just moved house
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2004, 06:44:57 PM »
Good luck with the new house, Milo's mum! Hope you're all settling in well. We just moved in to our new house a few days before we got Pickle (10 days before Christmas!) Everything was decorated to perfection, the painters had just left, and all the furniture was brand new - but Pickle has now 'redecorated' his areas, with nice scratchmarks on the walls, teethmarks on the doors and furniture, and abandoned toys everywhere!
Don't you just love 'em!
Emma and Pickle xx