Author Topic: look what i found :)  (Read 2699 times)

Offline Hel

• Site Member
look what i found :)
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2004, 12:41:58 AM »
i thought it was nice they put a cocker in it for once , they must have thousands of labs they could have stuck in . :)

These are rescue dogs - they don't stuck them in.                    

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2004, 12:43:26 AM »
i thought it was nice they put a cocker in it for once , they must have thousands of labs they could have stuck in . :)

These are rescue dogs - they don't stuck them in.

what are you getting at?  o i c your  picking my mistake up  :wink:  im happy to say i help alot of dogs get unstuck as lot of you will know. sorry everyone for the upset i have caused ,

anyone who wants to know ..this fella is called black jack you wont find his info on the website. he cant be homed with children as he has fear aggression  but is freindly with other dogs
the other dogs name couldent be found someone thinks he may be called gizmo :)                    

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2004, 09:26:01 AM »
Quote from: "Luvlylady"
Quote from: "Hel"
sorry everyone for the upset i have caused

I dont think there's any need to apologise LL, I cant see how any upset could be caused by this thread? :?

Now, shall I look at the dog cam or the kitten cam, decisions decisions... :D                    

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2004, 09:28:18 AM »
I finally get in.... and they're all asleep!  :roll:  Is there a button I can press to wake them up?  :lol:  Only kidding  :wink: