Author Topic: Strangest thing seen while walking your cocker?  (Read 5899 times)

Offline Mrs K

• Molly Ma Loon
Re: Strangest thing seen while walking your cocker?
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2009, 10:28:11 AM »
Whilst walking along the beach with Ellie in Devon last year, in a world of my own, I suddenly realised we were on a nudists part of the beach.  The strange thing was quite a few of them got up and came and talked to me and Ellie, you would have thought they would have ignored me, seeing as how I had clothes on.  The worst part was the man who decided to clap his hands and jump about with Ellie, it was very hard to keep the conversation flowing with his bits bouncing all over the place.

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Thank you! I am a very visual reader and my coffee is now all over the screen of my laptop!

I just had a similar reaction  :rofl1: :rofl1:

:lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2: I take it Ellie wasn't in the mood for sausage that day  :005: .  Were you at Slapton Sands?

Now my coffee is everywhere  :lol2: :005:
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues.

Offline little_jack

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2009, 12:09:44 PM »
Some very funny stories and some that are really quite scary. I cant believe how many strange things you see when you have a dog (Jack being my first never experienced this before), its a whole new world  :005: . So far
Whilst walking along the beach with Ellie in Devon last year, in a world of my own, I suddenly realised we were on a nudists part of the beach.  The strange thing was quite a few of them got up and came and talked to me and Ellie, you would have thought they would have ignored me, seeing as how I had clothes on.  The worst part was the man who decided to clap his hands and jump about with Ellie, it was very hard to keep the conversation flowing with his bits bouncing all over the place.

This has to be the funniest story. What an image  :005:

:shades: I don't see practising casting ( fishing) strange in the slightest  :huh:  or practising discus throwing for that matter  :-\  sorry

It just wasnt something I expected to see, and I had never seen it before so it seemed strange to me  :D

Offline debbiedaywalker

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2009, 12:13:25 PM »

A man in full Scottish gregalia playing the bagpipes, right up on the South Downs!

Offline Roslyn McConnell

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2009, 04:08:18 PM »
A little girl walking a remote control dog round the dog path.....it broke my heart, what mean parents she must have!!! :005:

Offline cerinrich

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2009, 04:27:15 PM »
We saw a very nearly naked man in a perspex box on the back of a truck last week. He was advertising an exhibition. Hattie wasn't bothered at all but I was most surprised!

Offline Stacey

• Site Member
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2009, 04:40:56 PM »
A bunny on a lead - it's pretty boring around here  ::)

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2009, 06:05:34 PM »
A bunny on a lead - it's pretty boring around here  ::)

:rofl1: :rofl1:

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2009, 07:41:19 PM »

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Thank you! I am a very visual reader and my coffee is now all over the screen of my laptop!

I just had a similar reaction  :rofl1: :rofl1:

:lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2: I take it Ellie wasn't in the mood for sausage that day  :005: .  Were you at Slapton Sands?

It was bouncing about that much I don't think Ellie had chance to recognise it as sausage shaped!!!!!

Yes it was Slapton Sands.  It didn't bother me in the slightest but you would think they would put a sign up warning people it is a nudist beach.  It could be quite a shock for some!!!

Offline craigfleur

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2009, 07:56:09 PM »
I realise now how boring my do walks are! :005:

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2009, 08:01:03 PM »
I am so glad there are no nudist beaches here! :005:

I saw a strange thing the other day, I was walking near a frozen loch and a man drove up, got out of his car with a golf club and started to hit the ice with it, he then got back in the car and drove off!  :o

Imagine his answer when anyone asked him how he spent his day! :lol2:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2009, 09:36:19 AM »
We saw a very nearly naked man in a perspex box on the back of a truck last week. He was advertising an exhibition. Hattie wasn't bothered at all but I was most surprised!
[/quote How very bizarre, i was walking back from lunch with a work colleague,  couple of days ago and a near nude man passed us, on the back of some sort of float, he waved at us, so of course we waved back :005: i wonder if it was the same one ;)

Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline Mrs K

• Molly Ma Loon
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2009, 09:48:21 AM »

I saw a strange thing the other day, I was walking near a frozen loch and a man drove up, got out of his car with a golf club and started to hit the ice with it, he then got back in the car and drove off!  :o

Maybe he was trying to introduce himself by breaking the ice between you.... ph34r  :005:
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues.

Offline eljaybee1956

• Site Member
  • Dad's busy...Can I take your message?
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2009, 09:50:37 AM »

Maybe he was trying to introduce himself by breaking the ice between you.... ph34r  :005:

Wasn't his driver was it?  :lol2: :lol2:
"Cockers are LOVE on four paws, & LOVE comes in many colours" - Carol Lee DAWSON (Breeder)

Offline sassie

• Site Member
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2009, 11:38:53 AM »

These posts are absolutely hilarious :lol2:

I have come across a field of fully grown men, not naked thankfully, but dressed in full Lord of the Rings outfits, re-enacting the whole thing.  We were amazed and stood there for ages trying to work out what was going on, which I don't think was appreciated!!  :lol:

A huge pile of cooked pasta shells with peas in a field ?!?!? when I say huge, I mean huge (like a small mountain!) which I then had to keep madam away from (which wasn't easy I can tell you, as she kept going back and wistfully looking back until we got back to the car).  I'm not sure how well pasta disintegrates over time - it's probably still there now.

Well done for starting this topic, it's given me a few belly laughs today! :lol2:

Offline Mundyboy

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2009, 11:55:20 AM »
Oh, and the 50-ish year old man, rather plump, bald, very unattractive. Wearing no shirt in the summer. Nothing very wrong with that. But I did find the pierced nipples a bit off-putting, and I can't look him in the eye now at all.

Did wonder why you were avoiding me now!

An office safe with the back cut away.  Phoned the NT Warden and he said it had been there some time - reckons the £20k, jewellery etc never recovered.  I am still looking.   :-*
I love my dogs.  They make it worth getting out of bed in the morning.