Author Topic: Skinny Miss Molly aged 20 weeks  (Read 363 times)

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Skinny Miss Molly aged 20 weeks
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2024, 09:34:46 AM »
It certainly is easier said than done, I have lost a couple of dogs through illness (not at the same time). When this happens you question everything you thought you ever knew. I believe it is part of the grieving process and hopefully with time, love and support,  you will feel more confident and able to enjoy Molly.  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :luv:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline phoenix

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2024, 05:26:04 PM »
Oh she’s beautiful!  Athletic looking !
I’m sure everyone’s advice is spot on. Is she better yet?
I can’t say I’d be happy with the Vets idea of food.  If she’s farting , there's a reason. If it’s well established like hers, have they given her any antibiotics?   Then  you’d need some pre/probiotics to get the good bacteria back.  What is the poo like?
RIP Marti  the EPI springer age 12,  and beloved black cocker Bobby, 8 yrs old, too soon, from PLN.
Now owned by TInker, tiny hairy grey poodle/terrier rescue from Greece and Jack, local rescue,   scruffy ginger terrier mutt.

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2024, 01:43:11 PM »
We are still on the gastro diet. Farts have stopped and morning poop is solid. The evening poop we are still working on. Aleast now only 2a day.  Because of no treats and chews it been hard  but have relented and she has her coffee wood chew. My thinking is it no different to the crap she picks up while out walking. It's made no difference to the rear outcome.🤣 Despite her leanness she is so strong and heavy .  Have to tie up her crate door as she leans on it to push the catch free and then slides the door. open.   Packing her holibob bag, first item string and scissors  :luv:

Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2024, 08:43:36 PM »
Good to read she is doing better. Such a relief for you, I imagine. Enjoy your holibobs  :luv:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.