Author Topic: Can't Wait!  (Read 385 times)

Offline grracee

Can't Wait!
« on: July 16, 2010, 08:53:58 PM »
I'm hopefully (&finally!!) getting Charlie into some puppy classes. Theres a man about 10 mins from here that does them & I have been told very good things about him so decided to take Charlie there. :blink: Only bad thing is they are fully booked until the start of Sept. so we'll have to wait till then. I'm really looking forward to it as it will be good fun for Charlie & hopefully me too! Also Charlie is turning into abit of a  >:D but i think its cos he's teething, i found another tooth today :D

Offline Alfiethecocker

Re: Can't Wait!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 09:10:02 PM »
 :005: Im hoping to take Alf to training classes too, after holiday.  ::) but theres some trainging classes near us that seem helpful, Alfie turing in to a  >:D with teething too, also be fun to learn new tricks and stuff  :lol2:

How do you find the teeth i havent found ONE of alfies teeth yet, and loads of them have fallen out  ::) ill know where they are when i stand on them  :005:

Offline grracee

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 09:15:34 PM »
:005: Im hoping to take Alf to training classes too, after holiday.  ::) but theres some trainging classes near us that seem helpful, Alfie turing in to a  >:D with teething too, also be fun to learn new tricks and stuff  :lol2:

How do you find the teeth i havent found ONE of alfies teeth yet, and loads of them have fallen out  ::) ill know where they are when i stand on them  :005:

I noticed he was chewing something the other day & hadn't seen him pick anything up so i put my finger in to see what he was chewing and i found a tooth!  :o Then today he was playing with my lab and i just saw one fall on the floor, dont think Charlie knew what it was, he looked pretty confused! :005: :luv:

Offline Alfiethecocker

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 09:03:48 AM »
 :005: Alfs probally swallowed all of his then  ::) i swear he eats everything he comes in contact with  ::) the big ones havent fallen out yet  >:D

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 11:09:00 AM »
:005: Alfs probally swallowed all of his then  ::) i swear he eats everything he comes in contact with  ::) the big ones havent fallen out yet  >:D

I only ever saw one of Maggies teeth when they were falling out, that was one that fell out mid-play fight when she called time, spat it out, looked at it and then went back in for round two  :005:
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown