Author Topic: Lily's Kitchen Recovery  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
Lily's Kitchen Recovery
« on: March 26, 2015, 01:37:35 PM »
Just in case anyone is interested. LK now do a recovery wet food. Whenever the girls have stayed in the vets, they always try and send me away with the standard vet food for recovering dogs. I really don't like the ingredients in it so I always refuse it and cook fish and rice. However, I will keep a couple of tins of this in the house instead. At least I know it is holistic and was interested to see banana in it which I have always believed is good for poorly tummies (and bottoms  ph34r).......

http://www.lilyskitchen.co.uk/products/dog/all/item/recovery-recipe
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline jasper_boy

• Jacob's Den
Re: Lily's Kitchen Recovery
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 05:04:54 PM »
I have been feeding this to Bee following her vestibular attack and she goes mad for it! It is the only dog food that she would even consider eating since the attack and the other dogs are very jealous!

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 05:37:43 PM »
I'm a huge fan of LK. I'm just away to swap them both on to the senior range as it has joint supplements in it. As Laurie vet remarked on both the great shape and fitness of the girls, it must suit them! :blink:

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 06:06:14 PM »
Thanks Sheryl, know what you mean about the vets recovery food - doesn't have a lot going for it and at our vets bloomin expensive the last lot I had.

This is really a much better option.
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 10:06:25 PM »
I changed Daisy on to Lliy's after she arrived with us, and she goes nuts for it.  A couple of weeks ago at training class, the trainer commented on how nice her coat was looking now  :luv: I had a bit of a proud mummy moment  ph34r  I have a tin or two of the recovery recipe in the cupboard, just in case.

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 10:22:10 PM »
Thanks Sheryl, know what you mean about the vets recovery food - doesn't have a lot going for it and at our vets bloomin expensive the last lot I had.

This is really a much better option.

All I know is that the few times I used the vet stuff, I was astounded at the amount of poos they did  :o. It just wasn't natural ph34r