Author Topic: Chicken Wings  (Read 1829 times)

Offline Joules

• Administrator
Re: Chicken Wings
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2008, 07:33:14 PM »
Well done for taking the plunge  :005:  Sounds like he loved it and knew just what to do  :luv: I am sure he will be fine - I would just keep an eye open and check his poo (just look at it, there is no need to sift through it  :shades: :005:) to make sure it is all going through OK.  :o  I am sure there will be no going back now  :D
Julie and Watson

Offline t99lsh

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2008, 07:05:08 PM »
Sapper has just had his first chicken wing, I was a bit apprehensive but he absolutely loved it. Just gonna keep my eye on him tonight tho.

Lee

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2008, 07:08:43 PM »
Sapper has just had his first chicken wing, I was a bit apprehensive but he absolutely loved it. Just gonna keep my eye on him tonight tho.

Lee

Well done - am sure he will be fine.  :D  There will be no stopping Sapper now  :shades:  :005:
Julie and Watson

Offline tigs71

• Evie's Cake Design
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2008, 07:19:14 PM »
  I am sure there will be no going back now  :D

You are absolutely right - no going back  :D  Mason is now eating wings at least 3 or 4 times a week and he loves them.  I am still having to hold onto them tho as he does swallow quite big chunks of the bone.  Last week he snatched one from me and had not crunched it very much at all. The next day he cried when he did his wotsits  :embarassed:  Had a quick sift and there was a piece of bone about 4cm long - no wonder he cried out.  Started smashing them up a bit more with the rolling pin and he is coping fine with them now  :D

Thanks everyone for all the advice you have given

Elaine & Mason X

Offline t99lsh

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2008, 05:06:54 PM »
This might sound like a strange/nieve question, but can any dogs have chicken wings. My pal has a 6 month old lab and i was telling him today about sapper and his wing last night. And he asked the question?

Thanks

Lee

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2008, 05:07:35 PM »
This might sound like a strange/nieve question, but can any dogs have chicken wings. My pal has a 6 month old lab and i was telling him today about sapper and his wing last night. And he asked the question?

Thanks

Lee
Any dog that has still got some teeth, yes!  :shades:  :005:
Julie and Watson