Author Topic: Introducing Wesley!!  (Read 667 times)

Offline janeys giant

Introducing Wesley!!
« on: September 09, 2011, 07:43:52 PM »
Hello, I' m Jane and we've become the proud owners of Wesley, our little black cocker spaniel. I was really pleased to come across this site as already I've read some people experiencing some of the joys we've encountered over the last week. I'm going to try and post some photos on the photos board. Have loved looking at some photos already posted on the site :D

Offline Bluebell

• Limited Member
Re: Introducing Wesley!!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 08:01:03 PM »
Hello Jane :D
I hope you enjoy COL , and really look forward to seeing some pics of Wesley :D ;)
Caz

Offline maddy74

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 12:30:49 AM »
Hello and welcome. Be warned this site is addictive  :005: :005: :005: :005:

Offline Pauline T

• Charlie Boy
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 08:39:20 AM »
Hi Jane  Welcome to COL.  :D Will keep an eye out for pics of Wesley.

I am owned by Charlie a 6yr old orange & white show type, he is a typical nutty cocker ! ;)

Lots of valuable info and advice always available on the forum,enjoy.
Pauline & Charlie xx
A dog can say more with a quick wag of his tail than many people who talk for hours. - Louis Armstrong

Offline seaangler

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 08:48:33 AM »
Hi ya...Hi and a big hearty welcome to C.O.L.... No dowt we all can not Waite to see the pictures of your new puppy Wesley(Nice name)We also have two black ones ones also see link below...Two black and one white(cream) and one cat that is black and white :005:

Any way i am sure you will get like all the other femail C.O.L members and not get ANY work done by chatting on here all day :005: ph34r

Gemma..Cindy And peggy

Offline Snoo

• Clover, DOB 17/05/11
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 11:11:05 AM »
Welcome! You will love it here - so much great advice to be had - I've learned so much, my worries have been allayed, and there is nothing that someone on here hasn't come across before, and all so friendly - and we all LOVE to see puppy photos!!! Our Clover (black and white) is now 16 weeks old and coming along nicely with her development and home training, though sadly suffers from a condition called 'dry eye' (keratocinjunctivitis sicca) but it doesn't stop her from enjoying life and being a proper little madame! Look forward to reading of Wesley's adventures.....!  ;) :D

@SA, you are a cheeky one!!!  :005:
To know them is to love them.....