Author Topic: Positive thoughts needed for Brodie  (Read 54052 times)

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
Re: Positive thoughts needed for Brodie
« Reply #465 on: May 28, 2015, 04:39:57 PM »
I am so happy to read this and see the pics!
Brodie is a very special girl

As always  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Juliex
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #466 on: May 28, 2015, 05:07:24 PM »
What a lovely update  :luv:  PB is looking good from all sides! Great to see her looking so happy, and I have to say you have been amazing, well done. Hope the grooming appointment was a success. We will need new photos then.  ;)

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #467 on: May 28, 2015, 05:42:08 PM »
What a lovely girl and great update
 :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Offline Poppypuppy09

• Donator
« Reply #468 on: May 28, 2015, 05:53:34 PM »
What a fantastic update, Brodie looks beautiful and a very happy girl indeed  :luv:

Offline Liz F

• Donator
« Reply #469 on: May 28, 2015, 08:22:49 PM »
 :clapping: So pleased to read this update  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Liz, Olli & Diesel xx

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #470 on: May 28, 2015, 10:30:36 PM »
Oh bless her, are you going to take up the offer of a framed piccy on the link  ;) seriously though, so pleased she is doing so well, good luck for tomorrow, hope that she gets the OK for that haircut, sure she will feel even better (if possible) :luv:

Think it would look lovely on the mantelpiece :005:.

What wonderful news  :clapping: Bless her.
I thought my Kez was the only one who grew a coat like that, aren't they lovely, nothing like a cocker coat should be.  ;)

I think Brodie's fur could fill several pillows at the moment, it's unbelievable how much of it there is!

Well, the appointment went incredibly well :luv:. I was worried that Brodie would be stressed at going back there, but she was so excited that we got banished from the waiting room for disruptive behaviour :005:. Then she kept trying to escape into the back of the vets, where the kennelling area is.

Her backside has completely recovered, and the vet is delighted with how she is doing. It's taken her less than two weeks since the radiation finished to get to this point. She goes back in two weeks for a further check up, and then after that she goes back every three months for monitoring. I asked the vet how long that tumour had been there, and she said not long at all. It's incredibly scary how aggressive that type of cancer is :-\. I hate that I had to put Brodie through the radiation and wish more than anything it hadn't been needed, but looking at her now I'm glad I went ahead. It's been an awful few weeks since the tumour was found, but I'm hoping we can get back to a normal life now :luv:

Just want to say thank you to everyone for their support over the past couple of months or so, it has helped me so much xxxx

x In memory of Barney x

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #471 on: May 29, 2015, 09:07:38 AM »
Another lovely update. I'm sure you now feel it's been worth all the anxiety and stress to have Brodie making such a wonderful recovery. Love the bit about being banished from the waiting room!!  :005: :005:  Hopefully, it was caught in time and you can look forward to many more years with Brodie.  :luv: :luv:  Diana xx

Offline Sara_Clara

« Reply #472 on: May 29, 2015, 02:32:47 PM »
So very pleased to read this latest update.  You have been through such a journey and I truly hope you now have a more settled time to enjoy each others' company.  She is gorgeous.
Puppy Colour: Orange Roan
Puppy DOB: 22.04.2011
Puppy Name: Pebbles
Mummy Name:  Sara

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #473 on: May 29, 2015, 04:03:11 PM »
So glad it all went well, and she is feeling good enough to be norty  :happydance: Think you could probably do with a well earned rest now -  lots of fuss coming Brodie's way me thinks .
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.