Author Topic: Worries after Barney's castration and hernia repair yesterday  (Read 6468 times)

Offline supaspaniel

• Site Member
Re: Worries after Barney's castration and hernia repair yesterday
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2006, 08:49:22 PM »
I don't know if you have one handy, but a kids/babies vest with poppers between the kegs can be a good substitute.

Thats a great idea...goodness George and Linus will be pleased if they ever have to wear one of those  :o :005: :005:

Zen Dog...he knows not where he is going, for the ocean will decide. Its not the destination....its the glory of the ride.

Offline CraftySam

• Site Member
  • Max, Morgan, Sapphi
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2006, 08:52:57 PM »
I don't know if you have one handy, but a kids/babies vest with poppers between the kegs can be a good substitute.

Thats a great idea...goodness George and Linus will be pleased if they ever have to wear one of those  :o :005: :005:

It is a great idea, and I wouldn't have had to spend hours trying to adapt things.  ::)

Tonight he is rubbing against walls and furniture to pull the jumper down.  >:D  Now he wouldn't be able to do that with a babies vest.

I've told him its his choice.....bucket or jumper and girls knickers.....  :005: He says he's not thrilled with either, but he says he'll put up the the jumper and girls knickers as long as I put the camera away......should I??????  :005:
Sam is mum to - Sapphi (working black Lab 5 1/2 yrs), Max (Golden Retriever 4 yrs) Morgan (American Cocker 2 1/2yrs) and mum in spirit to Barney (English Cocker 3 1/2 yrs now living in Scotland)

Offline happydog

• Site Member
  • Run free, my Beautiful Bella 2005-2017
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2006, 08:59:22 PM »
I've told him its his choice.....bucket or jumper and girls knickers.....  :005: He says he's not thrilled with either, but he says he'll put up the the jumper and girls knickers as long as I put the camera away......should I??????  :005:
Providing there's no more rubbing against the furniture at all.... :005:
happydog

Whatever today brings, ensure that you make some good memories

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2006, 09:08:48 PM »
I used the hygeine pants when Vegas got castrated and it did the job very well. He did get a few funny looks in the street mind you  :005:
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline jann

• Site Member
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2006, 09:21:01 PM »
I've told him its his choice.....bucket or jumper and girls knickers.....   He says he's not thrilled with either, but he says he'll put up the the jumper and girls knickers as long as I put the camera away......should I??? 

Oh, go on then, I dare you??

Offline louiebeans mum

• Site Member
  • Louiebean and Me.
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2006, 11:29:53 PM »
Just checking in on your Barney to see how he is .....Glad that Barney is feeling better Sam!  The rescue remedy will be coming out again on the 5th of November!!!  Louie is going mad already with the fireworks! :-\

Hope you had a better weekend of  sleep. :D