Author Topic: Jessie's Cancer Updates - she's lost her fight!  (Read 31169 times)

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Jessie's Cancer Updates - she's lost her fight!
« Reply #375 on: November 03, 2009, 11:46:17 PM »

sorry to read this sad news,

Rest in peace and free from pain Jessie

Hope yo will fell better soon
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline sebanelli

• Our gorgeous Harry
« Reply #376 on: November 04, 2009, 09:56:36 AM »
Such a heartbreaking story - I am so very, very sorry that poor Jessie lost her brave battle. Best wishes and sincere condolences to you. Sadly, I fear our beloved Sebastian may be fighting a similar battle of his own. The vets have found a lump on the outer wall of his colon which is severly restricting his 'movements' and he's very stiff on his rear leg on that side. He's currently on a liquid painkiller to ease the discomfort and stiffness but it's obvious that all's not well. He's now become incontinent and wets himself when barking, he finds it hard to wag his tail and he sleeps most of the time now (he's almost 14, btw). He still loves his walks and enjoys a good shout at every dog he sees so his spirit's still intact!The vet says there's not much point in x-raying etc as the lump would be extremely hard to get to and,even if they could operate on it, at his age, it's not very safe. So, in the vet's words, it's really a question of whether age or his condition catches up with him first. As inevtiable as it all is, it doesn't make it any easier to face and the thought of our darling Sebby not being around is truly awful. Needless to say, as in little Jessie's case, he will continue to get all the love, help and comfort he needs.  :'( :luv:
The Fantastic Four: Oliver, Amber, Dylan, and Harry

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #377 on: November 05, 2009, 08:56:39 PM »
I've only just seen this as not been on as much recently and I'm so very sorry to hear your news.

Run free Jessie  :luv: :'(

Offline supaspaniel

• Site Member
« Reply #378 on: November 06, 2009, 03:14:56 PM »
so sorry Janey xXx

Run free Jessie

Zen Dog...he knows not where he is going, for the ocean will decide. Its not the destination....its the glory of the ride.

Offline Lynne L

« Reply #379 on: November 06, 2009, 05:18:03 PM »
So very sorry
A big hug from here
Lynne

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #380 on: November 06, 2009, 05:24:07 PM »
so sorry to hear this, your lovely tribute to her made me cry, thinking of you  :luv:
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
« Reply #381 on: November 06, 2009, 06:55:45 PM »
So sorry to hear about poor Jessie...sleep well sweet girl  :luv:
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"