Author Topic: Blodwen sick and runny poo - advice please  (Read 5719 times)

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
Re: Blodwen sick and runny poo - advice please
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2009, 06:03:57 PM »
Yay for Blod! :D

Duggie is still a bit runny, but no more vomiting so far. He's been bright, playful, and drinking, and he wolfed some scrambled egg down, but I've still had that knot of worry all day. :-\
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline sassie

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2009, 08:45:12 PM »
Yay for Blod! :D

Duggie is still a bit runny, but no more vomiting so far. He's been bright, playful, and drinking, and he wolfed some scrambled egg down, but I've still had that knot of worry all day. :-\

Exactly the same here, except she wouldn't eat her scrambled egg , but has had a little plain biscuit mix.  She is drinking tho, so hopefully back to normal tomorrow.  She did help me pull up the sweet peas and do a bit of weeding, bless her!

I shall await with excitement her next solid pooh  :005:

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2009, 08:50:17 PM »
I shall await with excitement her next solid pooh  :005:
I'm awaiting Duggie's - I only hope it doesn't appear suddenly next to me on the sofa! :lol2:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x

Offline rwasinski

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2009, 09:16:18 PM »
Ha ha ha ha ha!

Washable covers at the ready! Blink and you might miss it!

Keep a closer eye on those husbands and OH's mind!

Rebecca, Blod-ness and Llew-bear!

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2009, 09:21:50 PM »
Washable covers at the ready! Blink and you might miss it!
Blink and I might sit on it!  :o
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x

Offline sassie

• Site Member
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2009, 10:03:06 PM »
 :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:  That's amused me all day, that suddenly appearing pooh - I'm a bit disappointed that Larnie didn't do an amazing trick like that (no I'm not on second thoughts!) ph34r

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2009, 10:15:40 PM »
The ones Duggie normally does might amuse you - they look like those joke ones you used to get years ago in silly joke shops, and they didn't look real! :005:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x

Offline sassie

• Site Member
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2009, 10:57:17 PM »
The ones Duggie normally does might amuse you - they look like those joke ones you used to get years ago in silly joke shops, and they didn't look real! :005:

They probably would  :005:.  Oh no, hope I don't get a pooh-obsessed reputation now!!

Offline rwasinski

Re: Blodwen sick and runny poo - Update page 3
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2009, 10:31:45 AM »
Just a quick Blod update - no more poo yet since yesterday - solid or otherwise  :lol:

She was a little sick overnight - small amount of ricey bits but mostly seemed to be water because her bed was very wet.

Took her to Vet this morning, she has more Lectade and also had an injection this time (I didnt ask the name of the injection). Vet seemed to think it was gastrointeritis (sp?) and not a lodged foreign object.

Bland food for the next three days. She did mention no more egg because there is a lot of fat in the yolk.

Behaviour wise, she is driving me mad, her biting, barking and zooming around have taken us back to Week 13 Blodwen! :005:

Offline sassie

• Site Member
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2009, 11:49:26 AM »
Poor Blodwen, she seems to not have been able to shake it off herself - hope she perks up soon  :luv:.  Larnie is back to normal with a vengeance, and at the moment is wedged inside a rather large empty rice krispies box.   :005:

Offline MrsJude

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2009, 02:03:07 PM »
Glad Blod's feeling a bit livelier... bless!

Poo has become high on our list of conversations in our house too  :lol2:  Spud is 13 weeks and alternates between firm and very runny.. the little  >:D shuffles around, about 3 feet whilst he's doing it too.. which is a nightmare to clear up especially when he's boxed himself in  :lol:!

Offline rwasinski

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2009, 09:18:29 PM »
 :huh:

Just spent half an hour with Blodwen outside with on and off dia-doo-dah, bless her, she rushed outside all of a sudden, Daddy put his camping head torch on, and we've just spent 30 mins following Blod with a trail of kitchen roll, plastic bags and baby wipes to wipe her bum.

I really hope this is just the injection working or something. It started off as firm, then got runny, finally it was just watery (sorry for the detail) (Apart from Sassie - bet you're loving all this poop talk  ;) !

Any ideas on some puppy-friendly patio wash cleaner?

No sick today though, which is a relief.

Offline sassie

• Site Member
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2009, 11:04:40 AM »
:huh:

Just spent half an hour with Blodwen outside with on and off dia-doo-dah, bless her, she rushed outside all of a sudden, Daddy put his camping head torch on, and we've just spent 30 mins following Blod with a trail of kitchen roll, plastic bags and baby wipes to wipe her bum.

I really hope this is just the injection working or something. It started off as firm, then got runny, finally it was just watery (sorry for the detail) (Apart from Sassie - bet you're loving all this poop talk  ;) !

Any ideas on some puppy-friendly patio wash cleaner?

No sick today though, which is a relief.

Bless her, she's really had a rough ride with this tummy bug (not great fun for you and OH either).  I shut Larnie in the house and swill it with a bucket of hot water with one capful of the milton milguard baby steriliser, it seems to do the trick, but you can get litres of animal friendly patio cleaner from our local pet-barn, next time I pop in there I'll try to get the name of it.

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2009, 11:56:54 AM »
Poor Blodwen, I hope she soon gets back to normal, Duggie did a huge normal poo last night - just for Sassie! :005:

I usually just throw a bucket of hot water, with a bit of Zoflora in it, over the patio and scrub it dry with a deck brush. :D
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x

Offline sassie

• Site Member
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2009, 12:29:53 PM »
Poor Blodwen, I hope she soon gets back to normal, Duggie did a huge normal poo last night - just for Sassie! :005:

I usually just throw a bucket of hot water, with a bit of Zoflora in it, over the patio and scrub it dry with a deck brush. :D

Oh Duggie, I'm so honoured- thank you Mr Gorgeous!!  :luv: :005: