Author Topic: front line??  (Read 2511 times)

Offline paddysmum

Re: front line??
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 07:14:56 PM »
Il get some pictures on here tomorrow if i work out how to do it lol :lol2:

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 07:24:16 PM »
We look forward to it! Good luck at the vets :luv:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Liz F

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 09:25:24 PM »
Hi & welcome to COL

As others have said I too have always taken mine to vets for a check over when bringing home, even did with Olli and I knew the breeder well.

Let us know how you get on tomorrow, look forward to seeing some pics  :luv:

Liz, Olli & Diesel xx

Offline paddysmum

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 04:35:36 PM »
So paddy has been to the vets he doesnt have fleas but he has a skin condition an a infection in the eye which has caused him to be partly blind in the left eye iv reported the breeder to the vets an RSPCA as the vets have said she is a. Poor breeder so sad today poor paddy :-(

Offline Neon

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 04:42:05 PM »
Ohhh, poor little mite  :luv:  Oh dear, these "breeders" really want shooting.  Will Paddy's partial blindness get any worse?  Hugs to you and Paddy.  :bigarmhug:

(RIP Charlie and Jarvis - Love You Both Forever)  :luv: :luv:

Offline paddysmum

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 04:47:40 PM »
Partly blind in one eye due to hid breeder as the infection was not cleaned and mum didn't clean pup as the breeder separated her from her pups as she wasn't a good mum she said' and yes it may get wrose paddy will be doing back in 3weeks for a checkup but untill then I have aniboitics  to give him :(

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 04:53:15 PM »
 :'( Poor paddy.

I'm very sorry you've had such dreadful news. 'Breeders' like that are an utter disgrace and there's no words to tell you how angry it makes me  >:D

Sending lots of hugs to you, thank goodness Paddy is now in the care of someone who will give him all the care he needs.

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline Neon

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 04:57:54 PM »
Praying for you that Paddy's eyesight can be prevented from getting any worse.  Please keep us updated on his progress.  He's a lucky boy now though because he has you to love him and take care of him.   :-* :-*  big kisses to the little man  :luv:  Keep your chin up and try not to be upset, help and advice are here for you and Paddy.

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2012, 05:01:41 PM »
Poor Paddy and  >:D >:D to his breeder, fingers and paws crossed his eye does not get any worse ;)
Welcome to COL both you and Paddy, good to hear that he has found a loving home with you  :021: look forward to seeing some pictures  :luv: :luv:
Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline paddysmum

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2012, 05:03:55 PM »
Thankyou all so much from the bottom of my heart it means alot to hear such kind words an from people who appreciate an love animals unlike certain people  Who need to have a little visit from :police:

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2012, 05:30:19 PM »
Oh poor wee Paddy! I hope things improve now he's with someone to look after him properly. That breeder wants beating with sticks!

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2012, 06:30:16 PM »
Paddysmum please be reassured that their are a few owners on here who have Cockers with varying degrees of eyesight problems. This truly is a wonderful community with kind people who readily give help and advice, so if you ever need any advice or help this is a great place. Your little Paddy may not have had the best start in life, but he can have a wonderful life now he is with you. Looking forward to pics

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2012, 07:16:48 PM »
Oh I am sorry to read this, poor baby. As Jaybee says, dogs cope amazingly well with things like this, at least the problem has been diagnosed and hopefully can be stopped from getting worse :luv:. I hope the skin condition clears up soon too.

As for the 'breeder', I have no words >:D >:D

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Neon

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2012, 11:04:01 PM »
Hi
Just wondered how little Paddy is doing and whether he is a bit more comfortable now.